Beards?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Do you have a beard?

• yes

Votes: 131 64.9%
  • no

Votes: 59 29.2%
  • I try but can't grow one.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I'm a lady so errr no.

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
Had lots of problems with acne when I was young and so a beard seemed to be the best solution. I kept it close shaved (full faced) until I was in my mid thirties. Frightened the kids to death when I shaved it off as they had never seen me before without one! :)

TallMikeM

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 30, 2005
Hatherleigh, Devon
It varies, occasionally in winter I will grow a silly one (I firmly believe if you're gonna do it, do it in style) but generally I can't be bothered with them.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
i'm of the weirdy beardy brigade :) Was spawned through bone idolness and spending a lot of time alone in the woods! Full anmd manly beards all the way

with the exception of long biker type goaties,I think they should be banned. The overweight office worker style of close cropped goatie is just begging for a good Brazilian doing to it!

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
i always have a goatee but it often turns more beardesque cause i'm really lazy when it comes shaving, strangely though my beard is always ginger, but my hair is light brown, the two of my brothers that occasionally grow beards are the same, i'll never shave it of completely though i look really baby faced without it, never let my hair get to long though cause that goes all curly if unchecked and i hate that

goatee at its longest before wife made me trim it, plus the baby was trying to pull it out constantly
camping.jpg

My beard grows ginger too - not fully though just on the bit by my chin.

I look about 12 if I shave it off - which I have done about 3 times in the last few years.

Andy

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
2 options missing from the poll

1) beard in winter, clean shaven in summer

2) I have a beard as I'm an Albanian woman.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE