Beards?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Do you have a beard?

• yes

Votes: 131 64.9%
  • no

Votes: 59 29.2%
  • I try but can't grow one.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I'm a lady so errr no.

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Now here is a very serious question I have been musing on.

How many of us have beards?

:viking:

Fake beards on the ladies count :p

Andy

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I've voted no but I have a tash! (and a beard when I can get away with it - not very often as swmbo objects)

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I have had a goatee since i was a boy and i,m in my forty,s now i have taken it off briefly a couple of times and it was HORRIBLE , my face was freezing and i looked like a pillock.I got a real look at my many chins it was hiding lol:wow1::Wow:

Lordyosch

Forager
Aug 19, 2007
Bradford, UK
I'm a recent beardy. I never shave on a backpacking trip. I've continued not shaving now I'm home

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I have had a goatee since i was a boy and i,m in my forty,s now i have taken it off briefly a couple of times and it was HORRIBLE , my face was freezing and i looked like a pillock.I got a real look at my many chins it was hiding lol:wow1::Wow:

Damn I know how that feels. Had mine for 22 yrs and it's been off three times and was just wrong.
Keep looking in the mirror and now it's going Ginger and grey so might have to color it.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Bearded!

Although I do believe any form of sculptured facial hair should be banned!

Full beards or nothing, goatees, 'tashes. douchebags etc are just not right:lmao:

billybob0987

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2011
Eastbourne
i always have a goatee but it often turns more beardesque cause i'm really lazy when it comes shaving, strangely though my beard is always ginger, but my hair is light brown, the two of my brothers that occasionally grow beards are the same, i'll never shave it of completely though i look really baby faced without it, never let my hair get to long though cause that goes all curly if unchecked and i hate that

goatee at its longest before wife made me trim it, plus the baby was trying to pull it out constantly
camping.jpg

Last edited:

Ian S

On a new journey
Nov 21, 2010
Edinburgh
Goatee beard here, and proud of it.

The last time I shaved it off I immediately thought 'who is that ugly XXXXXX' and grew it back again.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE