" Beach Meet " Uh Oh ! Friday The 13TH...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 4, 2012
Nr St Ives, Cornwall
Only just spotted this thread. I think I could have escaped my slave master's shackles on the 13th and made this one, earning the first stitch on my jolly boy badge; but the canoes are already full :(

Must spend less time amusing myself reading the 'shouty' threads on here and keep a keener eye on the meet up ones.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Colin(KS) One of our illustrios troup has announced that they will only be a day visitor so if it fits in with your plans pal , you can come along and earn that stich sir , just give me a shout and i will PM you extensive directions .

Talking of directions , you try and do something properly and concise and you get slated and ribbed on a public forum, just out of interest as you all know there is no way i could have put that little lot together , so i employed the services of the Green Man, so any further negative comments should be aimed at him !

Firewood for the meet , as Sticky said earlier the fuel situation will take some foraging , but there is a dungkicker just up the road selling logs £3.00 for a big bag , don't worry i will act as interpreter and if we all go on one wander , that coupled with whats washed up we will be fine .

As you know i do not profess to be an expert (at anything) but the foraging at this spot is excellent, and watching the egrets and cormorants the fishing don't look bad either, also when i was there a couple of weeks ago there was a chap who knew his stuff and he had shellfish galore (made i jealous)

Starting to itch now.

Ivan...

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Foraging is the game GTF is my name .Wanna buy some wood £2.50
Inflate the Lilos Cap'n Phallus we sail tonight for yonder woody place where riches lie beyond our wildest dreams.
Oh I came over all Shakespearean

Can we expect the company of a Liverpudlian now living in Cornwall ?

Entertainment
Pasties and Scouse no less, mmmm sounds good actually.Anybody got any beetroot?

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
My dear Steve , your most recent post only reiterates my initial fears , that were highlighted by Richie , that in fact you are a resident as opposed to a professional with special dispensation to travel the length and breadth of the country to suit your needs , anyway hey ho! you fit in well with the attitude so who am i to worry .

Although i am somewhat pleased with your concern for my buttock welfare , i think that is more of a jealousy thing as it is quite clear to all that you dont have any ,it's just where your legs meet at the top. But seeing as you have asked , so far no injuries to report.

Ivan...

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Foraging is the game GTF is my name .Wanna buy some wood £2.50
Inflate the Lilos Cap'n Phallus we sail tonight for yonder woody place where riches lie beyond our wildest dreams.
Oh I came over all Shakespearean

Can we expect the company of a Liverpudlian now living in Cornwall ?

Entertainment
Pasties and Scouse no less, mmmm sounds good actually.Anybody got any beetroot?

Another gay maaaaannnn!

I have a plan. Everyone brings a bag of firewood (any timber will do) and they dump it the boot of my car on arrival (which I'll leave unlocked) and then at high tide we can chuck it all in the Lilo and then back to base camp!
Simples!
As our resident thespian swettie doesn't drive, he'll have to tie a sack of logs to his waist and thereby having a temporary **** which we can burn later.

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
Would a wheelbarrow help or is it all sand on the way to the set up area?
Looking forward to some seaside frolics and some bass hunting :)

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Al, nah wheelbarrow no good bud, anyway with Richie bringing his fleet and with a bit of a wander we will be fine , also takes up valuable beer room!

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi all looking forward to the meet so ivan hanging is a no go then i will bring a tent then its only a one man if i bring a tarp as well that will be enough room oh and a bit of wood regards dave

Feb 4, 2012
Nr St Ives, Cornwall
Panties are a requirement for participation in this seaside jolly, part of some kind of 'hide the pasty' initiation ritual that I have not yet been made aware of?

Will there be sufficient quantities of lubricant to go around?

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h] "Would a wheelbarrow help"

Yeah Yeah I can see in the future and it will Believe me

We ca put it in this
http://www.hovercraft-hire.co.uk/

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2012
Nr St Ives, Cornwall
Sadly I will not now be enjoying alternative uses for hand sanitizer in the near future.

After having assured me that I could loosen my shackles and join in the beach side fun, by employer / slave master has now indicated that I will be required to toil at the coalface throughout the weekend of the planned festivities.

As I do not currently have a Plan B on the employment front, a winning lottery tickets down the back of the sofa or a girlfriend whose Father owns a brewery (although he has spent enough in many a pub to have honorary shares in one) when my rather hollow ultimatum to 'start looking for another job if I wasn't given time off' was met with a shrug and a 'whatever' by Ernst Stavro Blofeld's sh:tty sibling, I quickly adopted a less combative tone, to avoid a P45 moment and a potential swim with piranha's sharks in the Evil Ones secret underground lair.

So after throwing my has into the ring, I must once again reluctantly withdraw it.

I hope you all have a wonderful time, get suitable lubricated and hide a pasty in my honour.

Colin :(

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Ach work its the curse of the beercrafting massif;that is a shame Hopefully meet in the fullness of time mate

Oh well just Ivan to worry about nicking my kit while I am asleep now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE