Are you ready for the end?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Hope it's a false alarm; it's Mrs Bilmo's birthday on Sunday - she'll be a right miseryguts if the world ends on Saturday. (save me a few bob tho'!)

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
I think we should all slope off down the pub... The Plough and Harrow sound good?

We could watch it on the telly with some pork scatchings!

Nova & Pinky

Settler
Jan 13, 2011
Mitcham, South London (Surrey)
...Meanwhile, enterprising atheists across 26 states have set up a business to care for the animal companions of any Christians who are selected to go to heaven when Jesus Christ comes back

"You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes, what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind?" Eternal Earth-Bound Pets says on its website, offering to "take that burden off your mind."

The post-doomsday pet rescue service already has 259 clients, who have paid $135 for the first pet and $20 for each additional pet at the same address, to ensure the faithful animal companions are looked after and loved even when their Christian owners have gone to the other side.

Very enterprising?

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
The guy who has predicted saturdays rapture or end of the world also did so in 1994..like a right numpty.

He claims it will begin on saturday but the world and universe will be destroyed by god in October and only 200 million of us will go to heaven, the rest of us just cease to exist.

I can imagine his slogun... 'end of the world is soon! quick give me all your money and I'll speak to God and make sure you get a first class ticket to heaven!'

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Now that will be a bugger, I'm off camping with members of the Blackberry group this weekend, I do wish these chaps could be a little more specific with there timings though, it would make it easier, and I could plan my final act a little better.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Just like the 2012 bullcrap, this is just another chance to make money and publicity.

The 2012 thing is also nothing more than the long count calender system reaching it's 394.3 year cycle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayan_calendar

Just incase anyone has been negatively effected by morons scaring people, read the link.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE