Are you ready for the end?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 6, 2011
none
Further to my earlier post , i have just measured my rapture scar , and i suggest it is about the same size as the man predicting the ends, mouth , so therefore if my surgeon sews it up it will be stronger than ever before , problem solved we can all stop worrying !!

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Oh come on - be fair, it may have happened! - all the good god fearing folks may have disappeared from the planet... It just so happens that, collectively, we don't know any of them.

Qwerty

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Ireland
www.instagram.com
Lol, reading through 'Breaking News' on twitter, a bit disconcerting to see a volcano kicking off in Iceland, several small earthquakes worldwide and tornados touching down in the states. He would be a good man for a few numbers in the lottery at least :D

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I heard that in the USA some jokers brought loads of clothes from charity shops and left piles scattered around the streets. Making people think that it had happened.

Haha nice one...would love to have seen pictures of that.

There was a rumbling followed by my door getting broken apart with an unbearable noise the other night and then followed by a bright light coming through it....I thought this was it....but then I heard a voice saying "Here's Johnny" and a head popping through.....I felt so relieved after that and that it wasn't the end.

Ok ok sounded better in my head yesterday. :p

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Book that week off and celebrate like its the end of the world then Pandabean. You never know, it just might be.

Yep, we have a reprieve or at least anyone still posting on here have. And anyone we bump into still walking around. Hmmm! Perhaps he doesn't know what he's talking about and is just a crank who had a history of predicting the end of days only to say it was "just a spiritual end and the real end of days is XX/XX/XXXX!". I think a week next sunday is the end personally. Then on the Monday I think it will move to every third tuesday of the month. That is my prediction, lets see how it goes. If it doesn't work out come back to me and I'll give you further predictions that have no basis in reality and don't mean Jack Schitt to anyone other than some muppits with an over keen desire to fit in with some idiotic religious nut.

Personally I think if the date he says doesn't fall on a Tuesday forget it. End of days will be a Tuesday. Prove me wrong!! :D

Thats an idea Paul. I could have a week or so long party instead.

Why a Tuesday? That means I have to endure Monday at work where as if it was the Monday that would mean I would have the weekend for myself and feel better that I dont have to go to work if the world ended on a Monday. Shall we take bets? :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE