Are you ready for the end?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
I hope it's after 11 ish! I'm off to see the Manics in Cardiff and would prefer the Apocalypse to be postponed until the band have finished. Ta.

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Anybody on here with a bit of clout ? only i have a meet planned for the weekend after , and it will be a shame not to wait till then , i am prepared to offer a tenner for the messing about any good ?

Ok Mick, job done......I've had a word with the big man and he's gonna put it off for another few million years for me......cheers mate.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
I hope it's after 11 ish! I'm off to see the Manics in Cardiff and would prefer the Apocalypse to be postponed until the band have finished. Ta.

It's 4pm PST so you should be fine. Of course, if you're confident you'll be one of the chosen few carried off to heaven then there's no need to arrange transport home. If you get stuck here with the rest of us awaiting the Big Day of Obliteration then at least you'll hear the encore and be able to get a kebab on the way home :)

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
It's 4pm PST so you should be fine. Of course, if you're confident you'll be one of the chosen few carried off to heaven then there's no need to arrange transport home. If you get stuck here with the rest of us awaiting the Big Day of Obliteration then at least you'll hear the encore and be able to get a kebab on the way home :)

Cheers Tobes. I'm looking forward to my revolving elephant's leg of joy with extra chilli now! :)

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
I still don't get the math

"But Peter said: 'I know that one day for me is like a thousand years.' So 4990 plus 7001 years (the equivalent of seven days) equals 2011," he explained.

Last I heard 7 times 1000 is 7000, not 7001!

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I still don't get the math

"But Peter said: 'I know that one day for me is like a thousand years.' So 4990 plus 7001 years (the equivalent of seven days) equals 2011," he explained.

Last I heard 7 times 1000 is 7000, not 7001!

Yeah I was wondering about this mathematics too.. Have you seen his special bus he drives around in?

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
His bus is decorated with end of the world crap and looks like a crazed hippies mystery van!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE