Are you ready for the end?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
'wifey..you know it's the end of the world on saturday?..well..um, could I have my birthday present early just in case..and um..can I go camping with it tomorrow just in case I never get to use it..? '

try that one guys! ;)

The Big Lebowski

Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
That reminds me, put the cat out.

Poor bugger looses his bowel contents on fireworks night, the end of the world, well... thats going to get messy!

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
hang on, you're saying that the great noodly one will reach forth and snuff us out in a shower of marinara sauce?
bugger..

also my bike is due to show up on monday, i suppose i best contact them for a refund now :D
pete

Feb 6, 2011
none
Anybody on here with a bit of clout ? only i have a meet planned for the weekend after , and it will be a shame not to wait till then , i am prepared to offer a tenner for the messing about any good ?

Feb 6, 2011
none
Right im off up to the site and start piling granite up , and being a 1000 feet above sea level , we might just be lucky and be some of the last to fizzle out ! Top tip Southey , i am orf right now , cheers guys and good luck!

by the way wear ear muffs, that way it should be a surprise...

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
Now we've had this before.

Spent my money by the 31.12.1999 and look what bloody happened - nothing - had to live on bread and water afterwards.

Any guarantees with this prediction?

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
The end of the world, I've just brought my train ticket to scotland. Well if it ends by October at least no Christmas dinner with the inlaws.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
You do realise by discussing such things we are only promoting such nonsense?

Anyhow, in an alternate Reality, the world has already ended.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Bring it on, I've a couple of projects at work which are dragging on so it'll be nice for them to get vaporised.

Can I come back for trip to Canada in July though ?

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Now we've had this before.

Spent my money by the 31.12.1999 and look what bloody happened - nothing - had to live on bread and water afterwards.

Any guarantees with this prediction?

it's about as guarunteed as pigs flying mate, so don't even think about.

Just more nonsence by a silly old man who's predicted the rapture falsely once already, he's using mathematics on his bible to predict a rapture and is currently enjoying all the fame!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE