Are you male or female?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Male or female?

• Total voters

DoctorSpoon

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 24, 2007
Peak District
www.robin-wood.co.uk
p.s. how is what sex someone is relevent to here?

Well, according to EEC Equal Opportunities Directive HBV/283145/009 all forums should be equally accessible to everyone whatever their gender. If, as it seems, this forum is largely only accessible to men then steps urgently need to be taken to readdress the balance. It has already been suggested that we need more discussion of shoes, maybe the administrators could adjust the colour scheme to give it a pinker tone, ummmm … any other suggestions would be gratefully received …

Mr & Mrs Fenna must be relatives of mine...

GuestViewImage.asp

( sure not got this photo link thingy right... will check the archives on this one...aha... will have to join photo bucket first.... ah well takes some time <eg>)

th_Johanna2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So... most of the time male but every 33.3333 years I have this urge....

Grtz Johan

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I never realised that by viewing the poll before posting, you can see who voted for what! Now I know who the Grumpy Old Men are who opted for the fourth answer!

:D

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Male, but a better rack than most woman I know :( I'm needing to be working on that, after christmas, maybe after new year, or maybe after the nine bithday parties in January,

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Chap here, bit of a grumpy old git these days, but as I am to be a grand father in the new year thats allowed:)

Did you know that (allegedly) there are some African tribes where men aren't allowed alcohol until they become Grandfathers? something about weakening their contribution to the gene pool and being mature enough to handle the demon drink properly :D

cheers,
Toddy

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
:) :( :eek: :eek: :morpheus: :11doh: :D :rolleyes: :cool: ;) :p :tapedshut :bandit: :11doh: :puppy_dog :banghead: :Wow: :nana: If the presance of growing boobs is anything to go by I would have to say female!:lmao: :confused: :Wow: :Wow: :Wow: :Wow: :Wow:

But no I am a bloke

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
I think* it's either the offspring of a male horse and a female donkey or a Geordie term
of endearment, related to honey. In much the same way as a duck can be a floating
bread-eating device or a pet name :)

*of course I mean "wikipedia says" :D

Now watching:
The Simpsons

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
In much the same way as a duck can be a floating
bread-eating device or a pet name :)

Or it can mean something that men do constantly for one week in every four when their significant other decides that throwing plates/cutlery/the cat at their partner would be a better alternative to acting like a sane and rational human being.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE