Elsewhere in Devon we reckon they are pretty good too, I'm off to use mine today, they are a superb knife, with an excellent sheath (big improvement on your BRKT Nomad). A very practical item all round and superb workmanship.Nomad Bushcraft said:Must be good if someone from paignton says so!
Nomad
mal said:I like the look of the bushcrafter how much do they come out at including p&p
On my Bushcrafter the firesteel is also slightly to the side. Not sure how practical it would be on the front. The handle would get in the way I think.Jake Rollnick said:On bushcrafter it's on the side i think.
leon-1 said:Bill, where the firesteel is positioned is the same as both the pack pal that I own and the one that Neil1 has, it is also the same as the Feild Trek and I believe John's Bushcrafter.
Perhaps Allan has changed it since he put the original picture up![]()
