any tips on surviveing a stag do

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Don't have one...i didn't :D

Failing that, don't invite people who you played horrible jokes on their stag do's to yours. Paybacks a bitch!!!

Have it in arabian country...no alcohol!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
If you wake up in a stookie, go to A + E and ask for an X-ray; you really want to know if the plaster is needed or a wind up :rolleyes: ;)

atb,
Toddy

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I was so nervous about what they were going to do to me on mine, I couldn't get drunk - I had heaps, just no effect. Let's hope it works for you.

If all else fails, close your eyes and think of home. ;)

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
my ploy was to avoid bars altogether! - In fact went to Snowdonia for the weekend with my best man and spent the weekend out in the fresh air! :D

In fact was one of the few (2?) times ive seen a view from the top of Snowdon - well it lasted 15 mins before it started snowing and was a white out again! lol

Then again I don't drink - and bars / drinking ain't my scene anyway so I guess I'm no real help!:eek:

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
richeadon said:
I was so nervous about what they were going to do to me on mine, I couldn't get drunk - I had heaps, just no effect. Let's hope it works for you.

If all else fails, close your eyes and think of home. ;)
thanks mine starts at three today :lmao:

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
I laid down a few rules before mine. We went to Newcastle (about 10 of us all in all) so I was miles from home. It began on Friday night and lasted until Sunday night.

Basically no chains and locks, no stripping me naked to a lampost and nothing that will spoil the pics of my wedding. I made sure that these rules were crystal clear and there would be hell to pay if these golden rules were broken.

At the end of it a few good pranks were played on me, we all had a good time and there was no fighting amongst ourselves.

So best of luck Jason, hope you make it out alive :) and all the best for your wedding day. Have a good time, this is YOUR only stag do, make the most it. ATB....Stu

sharp88

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
Kent
Make the most of it! Its the one time in your life, in which vomiting is socially acceptable!

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Just for the record chaps Jason gave good account of himself, quaffing his body weight in Real Ale whilst wearing a pink dress. He is currently handcuffed to a seat naked on the midnight train to Glasgow. :beerchug:

stinkymilo

Mar 13, 2006
Wiltshire
Listen Jason,
It's just one of those things that you have to go through. Close your eyes think of England and DON'T TELL SWMBO ANYTHING.
We're thinking of you buddy!!

Stinky.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Aaron said:
Just for the record chaps Jason gave good account of himself, quaffing his body weight in Real Ale whilst wearing a pink dress. He is currently handcuffed to a seat naked on the midnight train to Glasgow. :beerchug:
Hello Aaron.........Is this true ?.........
ps.......Congrats on the course.........

lardbloke

Nomad
Jul 1, 2005
Torphichen, Scotland
In my AirForce daze, we used to pop the poor chap into a transport crate, pop them onto the nearest Herc aircraft and tell them it was bound for Antartica or something and then just do a little tour over Wales and back.
These were the safe ones, the more interesting ones included being tied to a chair, spray painted and then feathered, then popped into the village phone box and wrapping a couple of miles of cling film around it.
There were various dodgy ones that I will not discuss on such a family site, but am sure you get the idea.
A stag night is a right if passage, it only happens once, you should have a good best man who should be looking after you rather making your night a living hell. Just go out and enjoy youself........

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
ye hope you got through it and that you dont fell two rough

I like G4GHB went to snowdonia and stayed in a little mountain hut miles from anywhere so messing about wasn't an option

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Hmmmm...after reading down about halfway through this thread, I finally figured out what a "stag do" is. A stag party, eh? Do = party? :confused:

Eventually I'm gonna hire a translator for this forum... :22:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hope you had a good `un Jase

I went to Amsterdam for mine a couple of months back. I made everybody aware that if I had any bodily hair missing or tatoos they would have to deal with the wrath of my misses. After 16 hours of coffee shop shenanigans, sex shows, ladies of the night and about 20 gallons of Amstel all of my provisos went out the window.

I ended up being stripped bo**ock naked, shrink wrapped to a lampost in Dam square then had half an eyebrow removed from each side.

I think I got away quite lightly to be honest.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE