any tips on surviveing a stag do

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Some years ago a friend of mine had a stag do. He was training to be a GP at the time and most of his mates had access to the local hospital. They got him blind drunk, took him to the hospital, plastered his legs together and put him on a train at Aberdeen. When he came round the train was just leaving Newcastle and he had a hell of a lot of explaining to do! Moral of the tale, have a minder and never trust anyone on a stag do. :lmao: :lmao:

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
thankyou lads I had cracking do . and the big day was tops off on two week honey moon to srilanka and maldives lots of diveing and other things :D ;)

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Shewie said:
Hope you had a good `un Jase

I went to Amsterdam for mine a couple of months back. I made everybody aware that if I had any bodily hair missing or tatoos they would have to deal with the wrath of my misses. After 16 hours of coffee shop shenanigans, sex shows, ladies of the night and about 20 gallons of Amstel all of my provisos went out the window.

I ended up being stripped bo**ock naked, shrink wrapped to a lampost in Dam square then had half an eyebrow removed from each side.

I think I got away quite lightly to be honest.

There's a rumor that a member of the RAF aircrew got blind drunk in Swindon on his stag. He woke amongst some sand dunes in the middle east - terrified and naked.

At least he was 400 yards from a runway with his mates laughing. Makes you realise how we all got off lightly.

jamesoconnor

Nomad
Jul 19, 2005
Hamilton, lanarkshire
At my mates stag so he was so paranoid about what we were going to do that he wouldn't take much to drink. When a kissogram came in to wish him well you could see the colour coming back into his face that he could now relax as we had done our joke...Wrong, that was the bluffer, We got him blind drunk buying him doubles all night and mixing his drinks too. As he became drowsy we told him it was time for him to go home. We put him in the sleeper train from Glasgow to London. :D
My own night was quieter. It was a weekends camping up north with white water rafting, cliff jumping, abseiling, and canyoning. The only thing that happened to me was that as we were wild camping they put laxatives in my drink and hid the toilet paper on me!! All I can say was my a$%e was like a japanese flag by the end off the weekend. They also put some green food dye in my other drink but that never worked as my brother drank it instead and never noticed :D

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
When I was due to get married I used to know a lot of people who would have done me some harm. They asked if they could organise a stag do, why yes I said thatnks very much.

When the big day came round me and my two closest mates, went for a quiet curry whilst the nutters went and did what ever they had planned. Seemed to work well and they were so ratted I don't anyone even noticed that I wasn't there.

Thank God getting married kills your social life! :D

Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE