Ancient Technology Fair at the Crannog 18-19 July

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
It is a lovely part of Scotland.

tay_crannog_003-1.jpg

:)

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Hi all
This is just a wee thank you to all BCUK peeps who made me feel welcome on Sat,Sunday up at the Cranog. Since I didn't really get my hands dirty plucking the goose (sorry Peter) I thought I would say big thanks from me to Patrick,Mary and the guys for the time and the demo's .
Thanks Bob

(Andy this is the link to the Husqy axe I was telling you about http://www.husqvarnachainsaws.co.uk/acatalog/Husqvarna_hatchet_35cm.html

pouch&

Firebringer

Jun 5, 2009
Scotland
The Crannog site was great, bit out of the way, especially with the A9 road works at Bankfoot adding to the trip, but well worth a look. If nothing else I now know how to drill through stone with nothing but a stick and some sand (and of course lots of patience) courtesy of the excellent guide Dirk and picked up a cheap book on Herbs.

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
Soooooo sorry guys,

Les had an op on her hand. She snapped a tendon in a "shopping" accident:eek: :eek: . I may sound unsympathetic but actually its really sore and she's bandaged up etc.

So I'm getting all the good jobs! I really wanted to get there. I love the site and the company. Instead I got a lot of tears and a massive batch of brownie points to be collected on at some point.:D

See you at the next on. Are we all at Loch Achray soon?
G

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
I apologize for not making it also is no like me to miss a meet but some unexpected things out of my control worked against me unfortunately.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Patrick,

Cheers for posting some pics, the look on the young lads face with his marshmallow tree is fantastic. Looks like everyone had a great time and I'm fair sore with myself for not being able to come. Bob was raving about it online to me, he really enjoyed it.

Colin.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE