An intresting way of fishing...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mutley

Forager
May 6, 2005
jdlenton said:
That looks like fun :) I guess you've just got to hopr thsat the one you cath isn't bigger than the boat:eek:LOL

LOL! That would be a classic movie scene! :)

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Saying that, I have caught fish in Norway in a mountain lake using an 'otter board' boat. It's a little model boat with hooks and line hangin off underneath and a sail which you use to get it out in the lake and keep it there.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Spacemonkey said:
Saying that, I have caught fish in Norway in a mountain lake using an 'otter board' boat. It's a little model boat with hooks and line hangin off underneath and a sail which you use to get it out in the lake and keep it there.

I have never used one but a friend of mine made one a few years ago and caught some trout with it.
He said it was tricky to use but it worked ok.

Butternut

May 11, 2005
The Hinterland (Surrey!)
I can't help suspecting (having grown up with fishing mad dad and brother) that a fish that size would drag that boat under very quickly, and that fish coming out of the water looks a bit on the "un-alive" side! ;) Whaddya reckon?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE