A short film about my leatherwork

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hey folks

I'd like to share this short student film about my work and making a Pictish artefact replica
1f642.png

The film was made by Ryan S Bain from Glasgow Clyde College back in Feb before I moved up to Perth, and I've been dying for it to go live so I can show you all what I've been up to.

I hope this will increase interest in Pictish history and culture. I'll be sharing a lot more about the replica over the next few days :)

Massive thanks to everyone involved :)

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Cracking little film. How slippery was it walking down that wet slope in leather soled shoes:)?

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
What a great video my friend and what great work , man wish to be on your level one day !
Keep it up
Nick

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
A real pleasure to see this, Hamish, the passion for and the commitment to your craft shines through.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
thank you for the kind comments :) I'ts been tough sitting on this for months, glad to finally show it off, and the fantastic filming.editting by Ryan it was a whole new experience for me being filmed and putting this together.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Wonderfully put together I could have watched for a lot longer. I remember the time you were laid low, but to follow your progress and adventures, your skill and drive has been an inspiration, well done Hamish.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
A great short film, good background info, you never know someone's journey until they tell it, glad you're back on your feet, found your vocation, and doing what you love. :)

May 26, 2017
ayr
great video
been folowing your work on deviant art for a while now before coming onto the forum
always love to see you stuff look forward to seeing more :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE