A Real Bushcraft Betty

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Joe-weena_tinder_bundle.JPG

sacrifice3zp.jpg

CWOY%20past%20&%20present%20e.jpg

Something for everyone.

Biker

As Maddave said. Wow indeed!

Zorro. Forgive me for stooping to the smutty schoolboy level but it's what I'm good at. We each have our particular talents.

Eric, I have to ask, is Zena stropping that sword blade on her thigh? If so wow she's one tough lady. Give her another 10 years and she'd look like an Aboriginal woman (sorry Zorro)

Alexlebrit

Tenderfoot
Dec 22, 2009
France
It worked for me at the first Glastonbury festival!;)

Threads back on track now and with LIVE animals but as cute as curly-locks Humble is I don’t see her rummaging skips!

Cheers

Oh see, you misjudge La Humble. Years back I shared a house with someone who'd been to school with Kate, and she'd be round our house sometimes. I remember rummaging in a skip outside a pub renovation in Lancaster with her pulling out all the oak panelling. She went back on the train with a rucksack full of brass light fittings.

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
Oh see, you misjudge La Humble. Years back I shared a house with someone who'd been to school with Kate, and she'd be round our house sometimes. I remember rummaging in a skip outside a pub renovation in Lancaster with her pulling out all the oak panelling. She went back on the train with a rucksack full of brass light fittings.

excellent. top lass, goes up in my estimation on that little story alone.

Klenchblaize

Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge

I stand corrected so happy to see her inclusion in the 2011 BCUK “BUSHCRAFT BABES” calendar! With stockings as its October of course!

Cheers

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
what about that bird from lost, ok isnt bushcraft, but she lives in a homemade shelter on a beach and eats from the land lol

cant remember her real name

Which one? Rouseau, Kate, Clare, Sun, Juliet, :confused: although Rouseau and Clare are totally insane :eek:, Kate is neurotic, Sun is a bad bottom and Juleit just rocks :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE