Hello

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

TheHangingPen

New Member
Mar 5, 2024
1
0
Europe
linktr.ee
Hello all and many thanks for having me. I'm Eric and I'm a professional artist (Cartoonist & Illustrator) and Bushcraft enthusiast. Originally from Wirral, England – now living in the Cottian Alps (Italy).

Hoping to make new friends and learn more bushcraft techniques & skills

Cheers,

~ Eric
 
Hello all and many thanks for having me. I'm Eric and I'm a professional artist (Cartoonist & Illustrator) and Bushcraft enthusiast. Originally from Wirral, England – now living in the Cottian Alps (Italy).

Hoping to make new friends and learn more bushcraft techniques & skills

Cheers,

~ Eric
brilliant and welcome. you will have a great time here and learn so much, what cartoons do you do? dale x
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheHangingPen
Welcome in. One of my dream jobs you have there. Only problem is I can't draw for toffee, so it never worked out for me! :D
Would we have seen your work anywhere?
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE