Bushcraft tools that could be classed as weapons?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

neoaliphant

Settler
Aug 24, 2009
Somerset
most law changes are so politicians can be seen to do something to get votes, even oif the law does nothing....lets break messaging encryption to "protect the children" meaning elderly will be more at risk to scam links and lose money.....there is so much corruption in current government, i have no faith that laws will be interpreted correctly.

soemtimes police have been helpfull to me....turning up at night to tell me my mother had been killed....they were sympathetc and helpfull...

my mother was kileld by driver asleep at wheel driving on wrong side, after long coart case driver found no fault whatsoever.

client had trailer stolen, thieves known to police from camera footage from cameras id installed, the trailer was even visible on the thieves property, but they couldnt get trailer back and didnt prosecute.

ONE

Nov 21, 2019
N. Ireland
There seems to be a main difference, here the law is supposed to be written in way that one can decide beforehand what is legal or not, not decide later on by ignorant court.
What if the beforehand is always "you can't"? The concept of "reasonableness" and "Good cause" allows for flexibility of action which would, in the UK, otherwise likely be denied.

Reactions: C_Claycomb

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
The concept of "reasonableness" and "Good cause"
And interpreted by whom? With what preconceptions and what political agenda. Just think of the judge as "Putin".

Those are in no way absolutes but very relative to any whim being fashionable at the moment.

ONE

Nov 21, 2019
N. Ireland
And interpreted by whom? With what preconceptions and what political agenda. Just think of the judge as "Putin".

Those are in no way absolutes but very relative to any whim being fashionable at the moment.
By the court and yes, applicable to "the times". That is how policing by consent functions and believe it or not, nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine people out of a million here like it. More or less.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE