Wish me luck!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Minstrel

Forager
Feb 9, 2009
Hartlepool
In a bid to changing direction, life, country, I have applied for a job as Asst Campsite Warden in The Lake District.... I'm through to the interview :eek:

Digits crossed on 4th March please. I would LOVE this to come through....
I'll let you know how it goes.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
In a bid to changing direction, life, country, I have applied for a job as Asst Campsite Warden in The Lake District.... I'm through to the interview :eek:

Digits crossed on 4th March please. I would LOVE this to come through....
I'll let you know how it goes.

will think of you as it's my dads birthdya on the 4th! good luck!!

Minstrel

Forager
Feb 9, 2009
Hartlepool
DO NOT tell them that you're in favour of fires on campsites, or elsewhere in the National Park. Otherwise, I suspect that you'll be facing the drive home with a heavy heart.

I might not have thought about that - cheers for the heads up..

And thanks to everyone. With all your goodwill I should be in with a shout :You_Rock_

Minstrel

Forager
Feb 9, 2009
Hartlepool
I'm looking forward to it already. If I hadn't so much on my mind I'd suggest a meet up but I best keep my focus.

Going to drive up tomorrow to spend the night in the camp before the interview :eek:

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Don't know if you've had lots of practice attending interviews, but I've interviewed loads of people for jobs in my time and I could send you a few awkward questions to prepare if you like. Always good to be prepared

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE