WinterMoot 2022 : 14-20th Feb

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

py6km

Mar 4, 2014
UK
Rules of the site state:

5. Animals should not be brought on site. Dogs may be permitted by arrangement in exceptional circumstances and must then be kept on leads

Presume this may mean guide dogs etc.

GMT

Feb 7, 2022
Shropshire
Rules of the site state:

5. Animals should not be brought on site. Dogs may be permitted by arrangement in exceptional circumstances and must then be kept on leads

Presume this may mean guide dogs etc.
Counts me out then, but thanks for the clarification.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Well, all the hard stuff is done now for the packing bar putting it in the boot. Ready for Monday morning now!

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
I was working just over the road from the site earlier this week, had I known I was going to be there earlier I would have popped over. Hope you have been having a great week in Cranham, if there is anyone there next week clearing site let me know and I'll pop down as I am likely to be there again midweek.

Hoggy

Jan 30, 2010
uk
Thank you all for a great time today, the lad really enjoyed it especially cooking with Beth from Forest Knights and drone flying with George.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Despite the weather and the ground conditions I had a great time and would like to thank everyone there - especially Tony and the Mods - for making it all happen under tough conditions :)I have just finished unpacking and putting stuff ready to clean, dry and put away ....

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Glad you guys enjoyed it, it was a wild ride in parts but it goes to show that we can do mud!
Thanks for being patient with the circumstances, you guys are the ones that make the Moot such a unique experiences :notworthy2:

Also, big thanks to Wayne, Beth, Karl, Steve, George, Tim and others that worked so hard behind the scenes. So much food!!!

Reactions: 66jj99 and Wayland

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE