WinterMoot 2022 : 14-20th Feb

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It's a go!! WinterMoot 2022 : 14-20th Feb : Cranham Scout Centre, Gloucestershire.

We're excited to have a new venue for the 2022 WinterMoot and we're looking forward to getting together with you all to enjoy our Annual Festival of Outdoor Cookery! :red: :campfire::hammock:

More info and tickets are available HERE and if you've got any questions then ask away!
T

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've just updated the OP to reflect that tickets are for sale on the BushMoot site you can click the link at the top of the page or HERE to get yours.

Any questions ask away in this thread!

:camping::hammock::mexwave::hatscarf::campfire:

There seems to be a little discord on FB about the location.
For clarity - It couldn't be at the usual location of Merthyr Mawr as it's closed for a toilet and shower rebuild.
We chose the site in Gloucestershire after visiting numerous sites and it was the best one we could find, with facilities, at an affordable price and not waterlogged in February.
There were many days spent traveling and walking around sodden in the pursuit of a site.

If anyone wants to put forward a practical suggestion for next years Winter Moot then let us know and we can look into it.

Cheers
T

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Pfff I don't mind about them. It's only John I try to beat.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
As long as you are happy ... I will make a note to wait for you in future .... :D

Do we have any maps of the site, how to get there ... post code map ref etc

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey Nigel, sorry for the delay replying.

Three days.

It's always been a difficult one because a campsite will often charge per night, but then you need to be off site by 10am.

If you were to come on the 14th and leave first thing 16th I'm more than happy with two days, a day and night.

From experience at the Moots the tendency of people is to stay as long on the leaving day as possible.

nigelp

Native
Jul 4, 2006
New Forest
newforestnavigation.co.uk
Hey Nigel, sorry for the delay replying.

Three days.

It's always been a difficult one because a campsite will often charge per night, but then you need to be off site by 10am.

If you were to come on the 14th and leave first thing 16th I'm more than happy with two days, a day and night.

From experience at the Moots the tendency of people is to stay as long on the leaving day as possible.
Absolutely no problem. That’s what I wanted to ask. I would very likely leave afternoon on 16th.
what time are you open on the 14th? ;)

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
Doh...........I've just seen the dates.

It's the week before the school half term, not sure how I am going to get the family there.
I can only assume this is due to the availabity of the site?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE