Arctic Expedition Feb 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Just a little info guys. It's SWMBO's birthday today and I took her out for the day in Porcupine Mountain park Manitoba.

Visibility ACE
Cloudcover None
Temp -35c
Windchill -43c

Couple of pics for ya

8zo5k9.jpg

walqvn.jpg

2rdao3a.jpg

xcuo1s.jpg

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Dave

Hope the piccys of swmbo we better - those ones were SERIOUSLY unattractive.
Scenery was nice though.

Cheers
Nick

Voges44

Jun 14, 2010
NEW YORK
Hello All
I am Voges and I am new here.
I am a travel freak and I explored many countries already.
Looking forward to exchange my experiences with you guys

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Apologies if I've missed it anywhere , but has there been an 'official' BCUK exped -debrief / presentation of the trip yet???

And if there has can someone point me in the right direction so i can take a gander?

Also it it worth off the back of this to discuss the next possible Arctic exped ?? Seems all the possible exped information and discussion has gone a little quiet?

I would like to think we could schedule the next one in for feb 2012? , which is supposed to be the height of the 11 year Northern Lights cycle.

Cheers

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
The dates we're working on are in march 2011, I'll bring up the lights. It's a definite go for next year, we're just finalising a few details.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
The dates we're working on are in march 2011, I'll bring up the lights. It's a definite go for next year, we're just finalising a few details.

Thanks Tony , Appreciate the Update and also that your up very , very late for a school night.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE