Whats this over Norway?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
Not quite sapper - but I see what you're saying.

Picture, if you will, a 'tube' flying directly away from you leaking liquid fuel under pressure from a puncture in the side. That would produce exactly the patterns seen as the relatively stable ballistic flight provides the 'fixed point' you talk about, even if that point is only in a single plane and 'fixed' only relative to the observer.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Actually, the blue colour is identical to that seen in noctilucient clouds - i.e. exactly what you'd expect from a cloud of vapour in the upper atmosphere at high latitudes, under the right viewing conditions.

Are we not talking about a supposed missile here? not a cloud.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
The Annunciation, with Saint Emidius
1486, Carlo Crivelli

Christian-art-Mother-Mary-UFO-detai.jpg

1486_Carlo_Crivelli_The_Annunciatio.jpg

http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/paintings/carlo-crivelli-the-annunciation-with-saint-emidius

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire

Picture, if you will, a 'tube' flying directly away from you leaking liquid fuel under pressure from a puncture in the side. That would produce exactly the patterns seen as the relatively stable ballistic flight provides the 'fixed point' you talk about, even if that point is only in a single plane and 'fixed' only relative to the observer.

If that was the case then the spiral would be consistent through out, but as there are two spirals which both have different charachteristics then it can not be as you suggest.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I'm talking about a could of missile exhaust. I have no idea what you're talking about.

You are basing your opinion on what articles say, i am basing mine on the fact that for 2 years i worked at(not for) a space agency, witnessing dozens of launches of different types of rocket/missile/propulsion systems etc, many of which failed yet nothing ever came close to that, things burn up on re entry mate, and if they aint high enough and still have fuel then they explode.

What you say is that fuel vapour comes out of a rocket with a lit propulsion system and doesnt ignite? If it did the rocket would have blown in seconds, if it didnt then there would be nothing visible in the darkness as vapour does not have the ability to produce its own light source.

Blue trails like that, if coming from an engine ONLY come from an ION propulsion system. Now if they had said a satelite fell out of orbit with its ION thrusters burning then that would be more likely. Missile? NO

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea

If it was travelling away from you you would have either seen it go up or seen/heard it pass over head,neither of which has been reported.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Not only that but the beam starts at the horizon and travels up ( towards) if it was going away it would have started at the top of the pic and travelled away beyond the horizon

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
No, I'm talking about the combustion products.

Once the combustion products were seperated from the vessel they would not continue to spiral in the way the vid shows, it would stay as the blue beam is in the pic but would not create the larger vortex effect also on the pic. So there are 2 effects happening both different as such could not be created by a simple spiral. Like i said the links say it was a fuel being dumped, this would have ignited causing sideways movement before exploding as the burning fuel reached the tank. The only way that would not have happened is if the propellant was not lit in which case it would not be visible as the bright light which it was.

gregorach

Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Ever seen a Catherine wheel? The individual sparks actually travel in a straight line, but they still form an expanding spiral.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Ever seen a Catherine wheel? The individual sparks actually travel in a straight line, but they still form an expanding spiral.

Aye but a catherine wheel is stationary and as such can only spin on the spot.

Look here mate, the blue beam is ONE spiral and on its own maybe could be explained by the story of the missile, but then the bigger spiral starts which is 2 spirals and gets huge and is totally different to the blue spiral. You can not explain 2 distinct types of spiral of different sizes and colours with a missile. Your into science stuff mate, therefore you should know that it cant happen, or do you just read and accept without ever knowing? Do you rely on other folks intelligence as opposed to your own?

article-1234430-0787DEA4000005DC-90.jpg

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
screensaver hooked up to a large format projector by christie or barco.

Now dont argue or i will call my friends at MIB to call in favour at Majestic 12 who will then speak to Elvis and he will make you very lonely this christmas :p

gregorach

Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
What I know is that interpreting photographs of aerial phenomena can be very tricky, as you can't accurately judge distance, orientation, or perspective. What I also know is that I always prefer reasonable explanations based on known phenomena over wild and unfounded speculation.

It's unusual, certainly, but I'm not at all convinced that it's impossible. "Impossible" isn't a word I like to throw without very good reasons. And I'm certainly not about to take your word for it, as you've got some history of proclaiming perfectly ordinary events (such as the emergence of a new triple-recombinant flu virus) "impossible".

The fact that I can't adequately explain it does not mean that it's impossible.

Anyway, believe what you like. Bored now.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
What I know is that interpreting photographs of aerial phenomena can be very tricky, as you can't accurately judge distance, orientation, or perspective. What I also know is that I always prefer reasonable explanations based on known phenomena over wild and unfounded speculation.

It's unusual, certainly, but I'm not at all convinced that it's impossible. "Impossible" isn't a word I like to throw without very good reasons. And I'm certainly not about to take your word for it, as you've got some history of proclaiming perfectly ordinary events (such as the emergence of a new triple-recombinant flu virus) "impossible".

The fact that I can't adequately explain it does not mean that it's impossible.

Anyway, believe what you like. Bored now.

I dont think me saying it is a holographic projection is wild unfounded speculation. I feel that the missile story ( given the pictures) is a LOT more wild and unfounded.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
OK, Hillbill, let's assume you are right. Let's assume it's a holo-beacon heralding the advent of a New World Order* (although why they would need to shine a funny beam over Norway - or anywhere else - to annouce it seems rather odd and unnecessary. Still).
I think that'd be a good thing.
At the slightest provocation we are all apt to mutter such things as 'state of the bloody country', 'what's it all coming to' etc. Well, something New! Isn't that what we all want anyway!?
Yup, I'll throw my hat in with the New World Order. Let's give them a chance to balls it all up as badly as the old lot, I say.

*It's not often you get to type a sentence like that.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
. You'll be laughing when all us 'sheeple' are up against it.
How proud you must feel.
Good grief.
Good bye.

Actually mate i will be stood at the side of you, if you think i want to laugh at you all then you do not know me at all, it isnt about laughing or who is right. Its about getting through it, awareness proir to the event is your best defence from it. Then you are not taken in by what is to come.

Your presumptions about me laughing at you are what make you hostile towards it, yet if it does go down, then i will be more sadened that happy as they will pull it off without folks awarness.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
OK, Hillbill, let's assume you are right. Let's assume it's a holo-beacon heralding the advent of a New World Order* (although why they would need to shine a funny beam over Norway - or anywhere else - to annouce it seems rather odd and unnecessary. Still).
I think that'd be a good thing.
At the slightest provocation we are all apt to mutter such things as 'state of the bloody country', 'what's it all coming to' etc. Well, something New! Isn't that what we all want anyway!?
Yup, I'll throw my hat in with the New World Order. Let's give them a chance to balls it all up as badly as the old lot, I say.

*It's not often you get to type a sentence like that.

This is just a test mate, the purpose of it will be seen soon enough.

Just think about this for a sec please.

If you wanted the world to willingly give you the governance of it without having to fight and take it, what would you come up with. If you had technology that enabled you to put on a super realistic light show of anything you want (which they do) in the sky would it not be a good idea to say project alien craft into the sky. To promote the idea that we need to unite to fight them. How better than for all the countrys to unite under common humanity than against an alien enemy? No bloodshed, no wars, no rebellions no resistance. Peoples fear wont let them argue about it. Then when the world is at your finger tips you send in our boys put on a big show of fighting and defeating these invaders, when they are defeated the world is under one gov, job done. People now believe that we are not alone and we need the one world military to keep us safe. It stays.

All nice and easy if you have the tech to do it, and it WOULD be 100% effective. Unless people are aware of it.

You may think one world government is a good idea as like you say, folk often go on about how messed up the country is. But what you are not seeing is the fact that it was made that way by these people in the first place so that people will WANT the change. If they hadnt messed everything up people would be happy with what they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE