Whats this over Norway?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Aye plenty of folk THINK it was a missile, the russians deny it. It wasnt, look at the pics and vids, if you believe that was a missile then fair enough, just for reference these are russian ICBM launches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BCoBGdvyiQ

and more
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCSoN1tqmgU&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95tFGzDpDJs&NR=1

Aye Mary, it was beautiful to watch

"MOSCOW, December 10 (Itar-Tass) - The Russian Defense Ministry reported a failure of the third stage engine during a launch test of the Bulava seaborne intercontinental ballistic missile.

"On December 9, the Dmitry Donskoi nuclear-powered submarine performed an underwater launch of a Bulava intercontinental ballistic missile from the White Sea, within the framework of design and flight tests," the press service of the Defense Ministry told Itar-Tass on Thursday.

"After the return of the submarine to a naval base, experts examined telemetry returns. The first two stages of the missile operated in normal mode, but a technical failure occurred at the third stage of the flight trajectory.

"According to telemetry data, the third stage engine was unstable," the defense ministry said, adding that a state commission for design and flight tests will ascertain the cause of the engine failure. "

http://www.itar-tass.com/eng/level2.html?NewsID=14626373&PageNum=0

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Well, I've just read about the NASA Blue Beam Project.
I'm dumbfounded.
If you thought the rise of reality TV and its ilk was a sign of how pathetically stupid and moronic the nation has become, then the irrationality of the believers of the Blue Beam Project will leave you stumped for words.
I can't be bothered to comment further because there's no point - it's such an extremist and alienating 'theory' (ahem) that there's nothing you could say to adherents.

With regards to the actual lights themselves. I have absolutely no idea what it could be. My instincts are that it is manmade. I also think it is pointless trying to find out - if it is a Russian missile gone wrong they are hardly likely to admit it (so seeing their denial as some sort of proof seems extremely daft and selective). I would think it is some kind of government/military thing. But as I am powerless to do anything about it (as we all are), I am not going to spend time fretting about it, or stocking up with tins of beans, bog rolls, and hi-powered ammo for the coming of the anti-Christ. For Christ's sake.

Depends which version of bluebeam you read mate.

There is the version of the coming of god or whatever it is then theres the version ( that i refer to) of a fake alien encounter in an attept to bring in one world government, unite against a common enemy an all that. Believe what you like, you saw the pics and vids. They have the ability to do it they do want world government and actually doing something like that WILL bring people together. Yes its all a con, its cock and bull, it wont be real but it will appear real.

That spiral happened, it wasnt a missile ( i have seen plenty) i know the difference.

I say it was a holgraphic projection and that is unbelievable to you is it?

If i said they had mind control, mood management, climate and tectonic weapons in space plus a whole load of other stuff you have never heard of you would call me a nutter. True?

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
"MOSCOW, December 10 (Itar-Tass) - The Russian Defense Ministry reported a failure of the third stage engine during a launch test of the Bulava seaborne intercontinental ballistic missile.

"On December 9, the Dmitry Donskoi nuclear-powered submarine performed an underwater launch of a Bulava intercontinental ballistic missile from the White Sea, within the framework of design and flight tests," the press service of the Defense Ministry told Itar-Tass on Thursday.

"After the return of the submarine to a naval base, experts examined telemetry returns. The first two stages of the missile operated in normal mode, but a technical failure occurred at the third stage of the flight trajectory.

"According to telemetry data, the third stage engine was unstable," the defense ministry said, adding that a state commission for design and flight tests will ascertain the cause of the engine failure. "

2006 Oct. 25, 17:05 Moscow Time: A test launch of the Bulava-M missile from Dmitry Donskoy submarine deployed in the White Sea failed some 200 seconds after liftoff due to the apparent failure of the flight control system

2009 July 15 Dmitry Donskoy submarine submerged in White Sea fired the missile on July 15, 2009. However 28 seconds after the liftoff the missile deviated from its course and self-destructed. Only a day later, the information about the failure appeared in the Russian media. Four days later, a semi-official Interfax news agency quoted a member of the investigation commission as saying that a gas generator producing power for the flight control system was a culprit.

they are not having a lot of luck with the Bulava-M.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire

Dont matter, someone has to say something dont they, they have to explain it. I know that is not a missile launch, it isnt possible to have that effect. It isnt possible for a rocket based propellant system to turn blue or have that effect. THe ONLY way that could be a missile is if it had an Ion drive for an engine, which they dont as only Ion propulsion leaves a blue trail. You seem to be taking in what they are saying with little knowledge of the subject. I dont buy it, I have seen failed launches in the time i was based at the european space agency in French Guyane i was there for 2 years and saw allsorts. Failed launches both night and day. Guess what, nothing ever came remotely close to what happened over norway, missiles fail lots, that has never nor does never happen. But you are not supposed to know these things :)

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Depends which version of bluebeam you read mate.

There is the version of the coming of god or whatever it is then theres the version ( that i refer to) of a fake alien encounter in an attept to bring in one world government, unite against a common enemy an all that...

Oh, that's alright then. Perfectly calm, level-headed and rational. Blimey those 'coming of the anti-Christ' loonys! Glad to see you reasonable-minded New World Order/Apocalypse believers want to distance yourself from the nutters...

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
2006 Oct. 25, 17:05 Moscow Time: A test launch of the Bulava-M missile from Dmitry Donskoy submarine deployed in the White Sea failed some 200 seconds after liftoff due to the apparent failure of the flight control system

2009 July 15 Dmitry Donskoy submarine submerged in White Sea fired the missile on July 15, 2009. However 28 seconds after the liftoff the missile deviated from its course and self-destructed. Only a day later, the information about the failure appeared in the Russian media. Four days later, a semi-official Interfax news agency quoted a member of the investigation commission as saying that a gas generator producing power for the flight control system was a culprit.

they are not having a lot of luck with the Bulava-M.

Nor have they ever done what happened in norway, no missile has.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Oh, that's alright then. Perfectly calm, level-headed and rational. Blimey those 'coming of the anti-Christ' loonys! Glad to see you reasonable-minded New World Order/Apocalypse believers want to distance yourself from the nutters...

No Apacalypse mate, soz Tho the NWO are very real

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
La la la la la <fingers in ears> I can't hear you

It goes around and around in a spiral - just like the other one. That's something in common, not nothing in common. Something which, earlier on, you decried as being a ludicrous idea as:

nor would it produce that effect as it would be nothing more than fuel and guidance systems if it was a trial run.

Hello!? Spiral shapes in the exhaust made just with the exhaust and direction of what? THE SPIN! Whether the spin was induced to make it more accurate or as a result of an engine failure is irrelevant. It span - end of.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
No Apacalypse mate, soz Tho the NWO are very real

Fair enough. Go on, you get ready. Good on you. They won't fool you. You know what they're up to. You've seen through their damned tricks. You'll be laughing when all us 'sheeple' are up against it.
How proud you must feel.
Good grief.
Good bye.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Fair enough. Go on, you get ready. Good on you. They won't fool you. You know what they're up to. You've seen through their damned tricks. You'll be laughing when all us 'sheeple' are up against it.
How proud you must feel.
Good grief.
Good bye.
Twinkle twinkle little star, NWO command you to unsleep and carry out your Manchurian rider function

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
In some of my previous work my job was to project a beam of light into the sky and use the ambient light to light up a huge area of land up to 20km away.The effect of this light would turn an area of total darkness int something similar to bright moonlight on snow.For a laugh we tried projecting images into the sky,the best being the batsign,we could project this image onto rain upto 10km away before the image became to diffuse to recognise.One of the most amusing things we had happen to us was the launch of a police helicopter over sailsbury plain to find us.The police had many reports one night and sent out a number of squad cars to see where the light was coming from.After about an hour the chopper was launched and they found us and sent a squad car to see what we were upto.Even with a helicopter guiding them it still took a while to find us.
What were we doing?Just an official military exercise using technology from WWII.A couple of squaddies and some ancient equipment.Makes you wonder what can be done with todays technology doesn't it?
Makes you wonder what they can do with todays technology doesn't it

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
It goes around and around in a spiral - just like the other one. That's something in common, not nothing in common. Something which, earlier on, you decried as being a ludicrous idea as:

Hello!? Spiral shapes in the exhaust made just with the exhaust and direction of what? THE SPIN! Whether the spin was induced to make it more accurate or as a result of an engine failure is irrelevant. It span - end of.

Impossible for it to have that effect.........

Unless of course it had Ion propulsion, which would then mean it never came from a sub either.

It does not fit mate

Last edited:

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
Impossible for it to have that effect.........

Unless of course it had Ion propulsion, which would then mean it never came from a sub either.

It does not fit mate

Your argument fails at the most basic level, your assertion that there is no spin is proven utterly false. Everything you have stated as fact based on that assertion is, by definition, also false.

The best argument you can come up with is a bald statement of "Impossible for it to have that effect."

Ok... I'll play. Oh no it isn't impossible.

Your go.

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Assuming that the russians are still using missiles that are tube shaped(any other shape won't work)Then if it is spinning evenly along its axis then there is no way a spiral of whatever sbstance is exhausted can be produced.When the thrust vector is along the axis this will create straight flight and cannot produce a spiral.If the missile is spinning then the exhaust must follow the opposite direction of travel.If the exhaust occilates(sp?)upwards then the nose of the missile must point downwards,in the opposite direction to the travel of the rear where the exhaust is.This will produce a wild pattern of exhaust across the sky not the spiral we saw.
For a perfect spiral such as we saw the exhaust must spin around a fixed point and the object itself cannot move ,not even forward. as this will not produce the spiral seen.
In short this type of spiral can only be produced from a spinning outlet on a stationary object.

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
The pictures are all we have got.As to time lapse have a look at the videos.as for post exposure manipulation , has there been any?

gregorach

Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
It isnt possible for a rocket based propellant system to turn blue or have that effect.

Actually, the blue colour is identical to that seen in noctilucient clouds - i.e. exactly what you'd expect from a cloud of vapour in the upper atmosphere at high latitudes, under the right viewing conditions.

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Having watched the video of the event I think I can say without fear of conradiction it is the opening of a StarGate. If you listen to Lady Gaga's newest tune, backwards and underwater you can hear her calling to her illuminati reptile masters to open the timeslip so she can go home in time for Christmas

ROFLMAO :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE