Whats this over Norway?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Has he sacked Rudolph then? :)

Rudy went in the hangi. To much fame for a quadruped. So Big St Nic did the old 'Apprentice's Column' thing on him...

You dont really think St Nic got that big by JUST eating Mince Pies and sherry did you?

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Rudy went in the hangi. To much fame for a quadruped. So Big St Nic did the old 'Apprentice's Column' thing on him...

You dont really think St Nic got that big by JUST eating Mince Pies and sherry did you?

He did say blitzen tasted like chicken.:D

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
Nothing to worry about folks, Bernie's had to do extra work for Xmas, this glow was just the light sparking from his new grinder.
icon7.gif

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
NASA Blue Beam Project.....

Yes. Next conspiracy theory please.
Oh, the light I think you will find is an earth based light spinning to produce a spiral on the low cloud cover to excite the gullible.:) We have a night club in my home town that produced a static white light as an advertisement.

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I reckon it's looking up a missile contrail and then a high atmospheric burst that bounced some sunlight (since it was high, there's no dark up there) into the particulate matter which was still in pattern from the missile trajectory. They spin them to make them more accurate, like rifles and bullets.

Beautiful though :D

cheers,
Toddy

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
What was I thinking of? This is, of course, Slartibartfast dropping in to check we're looking after his handiwork. Anyone's mice gone missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE