Whats this over Norway?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Erm, actually they do.
Spin controlled guidance in self propelled missiles is still an actively used technique, and they've always had fins. Their sheer size meant that unless they did they had insufficient air resistane to maintain direction effectively.

cheers,
Toddy

Do you understand how an ICBM works Mary? They release their payloads from the outer atmosphere, they have to be stable for release. ICBM's do not spin.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Yep, but they have to get there too. And ICBM aren't the only payload. There's also the evidence that this one, like several others in this reseach programme, were still being in the testing phase.
As I understand the spin in these is not the fast one of bullets but a slow stabilising one. Just like that beautiful sprial coiling up to the where it disintegrated.

cheers,
Toddy

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Yep, but they have to get there too. And ICBM aren't the only payload. There's also the evidence that this one, like several others in this reseach programme, were still being in the testing phase.
As I understand the spin in these is not the fast one of bullets but a slow stabilising one. Just like that beautiful sprial coiling up to the where it disintegrated.

cheers,
Toddy

They use the same but smaller propulsion systems that nasa use to get there shuttles into space. They do not spin.

All i'm saying this is, is a projected hologram. Nothing more. A test.

John was close with the laser light show.

Whats more believeable when you watch the videos of it? A projected holographic image or some mad story about an out of control missile that projects beams of light to the ground.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/981989/spiralling-sky-light-baffles-experts

"A giant light spiral in the sky has stunned onlookers in Norway, raising fears of an alien attack and forcing scientists to admit they are baffled by the phenomenon.

He added that the event was not related to aurora borealis — the famous northern lights — and speculated that the light could have been an out-of-control rocket fired out of neighbouring Russia.

This theory has been embraced by other experts, although Russian authorities strongly deny any involvement"

The russians deny it. Scientists are baffled.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
http://www.eiscat.se:8080/ESR/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EISCAT

EISCAT is an acronym for the European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association. It operates three incoherent scatter radar systems, at 224 MHz, 931 MHz in Northern Scandinavia and one at 500 MHz on Svalbard, used to study the interaction between the Sun and the Earth as revealed by disturbances in the ionosphere and magnetosphere. At the Ramfjordmoen facility (near Tromsø, Norway) it also operates an ionospheric heater facility, similar to HAARP. Additional receiver stations are located in Sodankylä, Finland, and Kiruna, Sweden. The EISCAT Headquarters are also located in Kiruna.

EISCAT is funded and operated by research institutes and research councils of Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan, China, the United Kingdom and Germany.

In 2008, Doritos embarked upon an "out-of-this-world" advertising campaign, literally beaming a 30sec ad for Doritos brand tortilla chips into a solar system 42 light years away. This project is in collaboration with EISCAT Space Centre in Svalbard, Norway. The "You Make It, We'll Play It" contest chose the winning advertisement that was transmitted on June 12, 2008. The ad was beamed towards a distant star, within the Ursa Major constellation, that is orbited by planets which may harbor life.[1]

[edit] History
In 1973 the EISCAT proposal - which was originally planned for France, Germany and the three Nordic countries seemed moribund. Then a Welshman, Granville Beynon became involved and by 1975 the agreement was signed, with the UK as a member. The proposal for UK membership had originally been turned down by the appropriate SRC committee. Beynon, however, persuaded the Board to reverse the decision of the committee and as a result of his efforts hundreds of European scientists have had the opportunity to use the world's most advanced ionospheric radar.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Do you understand how an ICBM works Mary? They release their payloads from the outer atmosphere, they have to be stable for release. ICBM's do not spin.
I think you may not understand that not all missiles are intercontinental in their nature.

Having watched the video of the event I think I can say without fear of conradiction it is the opening of a StarGate. If you listen to Lady Gaga's newest tune, backwards and underwater you can hear her calling to her illuminati reptile masters to open the timeslip so she can go home in time for Christmas

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Its a ground based projection - you can pretty much see the point of origin on the BBC vid.

Thank you :) This is no missile

article-1234430-07887B10000005DC-48.jpg

Last edited:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I think you may not understand that not all missiles are intercontinental in their nature.

Having watched the video of the event I think I can say without fear of conradiction it is the opening of a StarGate. If you listen to Lady Gaga's newest tune, backwards and underwater you can hear her calling to her illuminati reptile masters to open the timeslip so she can go home in time for Christmas

This one is claimed to be a ICBM mate. Which it aint, your mockery of it is more likely than a missile

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I am reminded that the Americans spent millions developing a pen that wrote anywhere, even in space.
The Russians just used a pencil :D

It is a beautiful skyshow isn't it ?

cheers,
Toddy

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
I am reminded that the Americans spent millions developing a pen that wrote anywhere, even in space.
The Russians just used a pencil :D

It is a beautiful skyshow isn't it ?

cheers,
Toddy
Sorry but that is just a myth, the person who developed the space pen was a Private business man, Paul Fisher , prior to that, the Russians used Japanese pentels as did the Americans.

The actual pen part cost something in the region of $5. But what with all the housing for the space craft, and modifications to the space suits needed make the hands flexible enough so the astronauts could use the pens whilst wearing gloves it worked out to be somehing like $128,83
Later Paul Fisher made the AG-7 pens which sold for $4 each.

It is not widely know that all space flights of that era were equipped with emergency back up equipment namely four Japanese Pentel pencils with a total cost of $0.49

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Well, I've just read about the NASA Blue Beam Project.
I'm dumbfounded.
If you thought the rise of reality TV and its ilk was a sign of how pathetically stupid and moronic the nation has become, then the irrationality of the believers of the Blue Beam Project will leave you stumped for words.
I can't be bothered to comment further because there's no point - it's such an extremist and alienating 'theory' (ahem) that there's nothing you could say to adherents.

With regards to the actual lights themselves. I have absolutely no idea what it could be. My instincts are that it is manmade. I also think it is pointless trying to find out - if it is a Russian missile gone wrong they are hardly likely to admit it (so seeing their denial as some sort of proof seems extremely daft and selective). I would think it is some kind of government/military thing. But as I am powerless to do anything about it (as we all are), I am not going to spend time fretting about it, or stocking up with tins of beans, bog rolls, and hi-powered ammo for the coming of the anti-Christ. For Christ's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE