what you got for christmas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
A hennessey Hammock from my sister! :)

Thats great because she knows nothing about bushcraft, she just knew I was after a hammock, and decided to buy one that got good reviews.

Lasse

Nomad
Aug 17, 2007
Belgium
Merry Christmas all! (or whatever you like to celebrate this time of the year)
I got myself a Hilleberg Nallo 3, which is more or less a present from the crisis; strong euro vs cheap GBP which is nice if you go shopping in the UK these days, being Belgian ;)
and got quite a lot of Woolpower clothes (socks, shirts, tshirt and balaclava) and an SFA from my family, and am now waiting for more toys to come the 1st of 2009 :)

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I got a new 1/2 pint kuksa. I've been meaning to make one but just haven't had the time.

Kolrosing.jpg

I've just spent the afternoon kolrosing it.
santa-smiley.gif

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
I got a BAHCO HUP-0.8-500 HATCHET 1.3/4LB which Ive been out in the shed making a leather mask for the blade and stripping of the varnish off the handle and oiling it :D
Oh and a Dry bag to :D

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
A Casio gshock, gulfman. and a book, " Grav," in his own words, Not very bushie but the guy was a legend. Sadly no malts this year

Jun 19, 2008
Belgium
I got the Russian Kizlyar knife Sterkt 2, can't wait to take out in the woods.
Expecting a few Blind Horse knives 1/1/2009.

And a big kiss from the girlfriend!

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
I got a Russian army/Spetsnaz spade an some other russian stuff off my brother.

приветствия
Topknot.

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex
err... i think the most bushcrafty present i got was some nice thick wooly socks:D

other from that i got some felco secitures a jeremy clarkson mone about everything book and about £80

iv had more exiting christmases:eek:

pete

bigmul

Tenderfoot
Jun 15, 2008
Whitley Bay
Alkpit Skyehigh sleeping bag anda Tesco 3W Cree LED AA torch - mucho happy! Planet Earth DVD's - not exactly bushcrafty, but back to nature! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE