What would you NOT eat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dynamite Dan

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 19, 2007
BlackBurn, Lancashire
Im a meat lover, id have most animals, as a meal if if was presented properly.

However, i dont think ill be able to eat a worm or a grub, or insect, just dont seem appetising.

what do you draw the line at?

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Ditto MacDonalds, I've had two in my life, both foul. I did turn my nose up at rat. I'd shot it and thought long and hard about eating it. In the end I just couldn't do it. If It was a survival situation I'd get it down my neck though, tail and all:p .

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
Moving back on topic...

I would eat any wild animal that was properly cooked and guaranteed not to make me ill. If there's even a hint of doubt though I'll leave it well alone.

I wouldn't eat anything that was still alive though.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Marmite :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
Ogri the trog

no way you big girl :lmao:

slugs for me too i've seen them cooked and wouldn't touch them with a barge pole

rat i've not eaten but i would try if i was hungry enough i have eaten coypu pate and that wasn't half bad

on a similart but off topic vain i was thinking the other day about oysters, how brave would the first human who ate one have to have been ? think about it :Wow:

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
on a similart but off topic vain i was thinking the other day about oysters, how brave would the first human who ate one have to have been ? think about it :Wow:

Yeah, but seriously what comes out of the sea that you can not eat ?

There isnt really a lot that is totally inedible, although I cant see me eating jellyfish any time soon.

Tant

BOD

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Yeah, but seriously what comes out of the sea that you can not eat ?

There isnt really a lot that is totally inedible, although I cant see me eating jellyfish any time soon.

Tant

Oh No. Tantalus. Jelly fish is crunchy and quite moreish.

There is not a lot of flavour in itself, but when prepared with a touch of sugar and spice its quite nice.

I am quite serious

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE