What would you NOT eat

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I only eat meat that has had a name, and stuff I know has had a soul!

No, seriously, there isn't one thing I've been offered that I've turned down so far. I don't like boiled eggs (fried are ok), and sweet drinks, but almost everything else I've tried I've liked (including dog in China). It's a pity that frogs are getting more or less extinct, there is nothing like fresh caught frogs legs as breakfast. Maybe snails will do instead.
 
I'll back BOD here. You can buy salted dried jellyfish in Brussels, some Chinese restaurants serve it too. Soak and cut into fine tagliatelle, parboil by pouring boiling water over it. Ready. It's like spaghetti with a crunch to it and it has absolutely NO taste. It's the funniest food available and made of pure proteïn.

My son's been asking about eating jellyfish
off to See Woo (Chinese food store in SE london)
this is going to be sooo much fun
Thanks
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE