What shall I buy with my birthday money?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 16, 2010
Sheffield, UK
Got £100 to spend on a new "Toy" or piece of equipment. What would you lot buy?

Don't need any more knifes (well nothing for £100 anyway). Got axe. Tent, hammock, cookers, clothes etc.

Was thinking about some Ice Bear Waterstones but feel like I'm missing something else.

Any food for thought?

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Niels please tell me you have one, I just have an image of your wonderful dog staring at it figureing out how it's going to get it and what it's going to do with it.

I don't have one, but it's definately on my wish list. I think you're right about the dog issue though:lmao:

Sep 16, 2010
Sheffield, UK
Hahahahaha. That hat made me chuckle. I've got a Laplander so don't need a saw (should have said that, so good idea bro).

I could actually look into a bushcraft course. I hike, bike, and wild camp all in the Peak District me nice to do something local. I'm by no means an outdoors expert and you can never learn to many new skills. Any recommendations?

I am actually going on a 7 day canoe trip in Sweden in August. What would be helpful for this you reckon guys?

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Well if you're having trouble thinking of kit you need then maybe that's not something you should spend it on. use it to finance an outing or three instead.

Hrafnmann

Jan 19, 2013
BC
How about a round of ale for everybody in the bivouac here? ;)

Spare cash, eh? How about socking it and save for a nice trip somewhere to use all your gear?

Gasparo

Tenderfoot
Jan 13, 2013
Cardiff
Well if you're having trouble thinking of kit you need then maybe that's not something you should spend it on..

+1 on that

My problem usually is I always seem to know what it is I want but not got quite enough cash, as soon as I have and I've got that sorted I know exactly what I need next and have to start again... would be sweet to have the cash and not know what to spend it on for a change haha.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE