What do you want, you have no need for!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
There must be some gadget or something that you think that would be cool to own, but would not have much use for? I know the wee bits and bobs it's easy to buy fiddle with and forget about, but there is alway something that would be "nice"

For or me it's a chainsaw winch, I'm sure on day I would use it to move something, but what I'm not sure! Maybe if I built a cabin one day it would come in handy!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Stealth rib :) ...

[video=youtube;l0tRKXxicd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0tRKXxicd8[/video]

Just a four seater will do, but I want the black suits and helmets thrown in :)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hmmm chainsaw winch, never even knew such a thing existed until now. Last year I bought a 240v generator, bought it "just in case" haven't used the damn thing even once, but it was a bargain, brand new and seemed like a good idea at the time.

Can't think what I would like but never use much after the initial excitement. X-box I suppose or some other game console. Perhaps a tablet, but being on the go and able to login to the Internet seems a waste of time when I prefer to do such things at a dedicated place such as my desk at home. I bought an iPod earlier this year but having to use iTunes has put me right off using the damn thing too.

Good posting that, certainly food for thought.

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
I'd say one of those stove top fans. They produce electricity to power themselves from the heat of the stove and then blow the warm air around. As I only use the tent stove a couple of nights a year, don't really need it. But it is cool!

Leiflet

Nomad
Jun 5, 2013
Devon
Nice little cup adze. Well, I'm pretty sure to use it if I got one, but I certainly don't need it.

Cheers,
Leif

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
A U-Boat so I could hang around dressed like this...
th

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Every man needs a chainsaw or two....and a .303....and a winch or two.

I do agree we also need a welder....I don't have a welder :( I can't weld (hangs head in emasculated shame)

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
A belt sander, a drill, a band saw, a angle grinder, coal fired forge, anvils, a yurt, a log cabin and everything else needed for a good workshop/man cave :)!

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Ooooooooooooooooooh yes! I really do need a stealth rib more than anything else on the planet! What a cool thing; I'll dream of that tonight!

It'll be something else in the morning so I s'pose I'll have to post again tomorrow!

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
So many things I'd like but have no need for.

Always wanted a lego statue of liberty ever since I was little.
Magnum 500 revolver. To make melons explode.
Winchester lever action shotgun. Because I saw it in a game and it was cool.
I've always loved that sword and shield that Peter Pevensie used in the Narnia movies. I'd love to own those as well.
A dodge RAM would be good too.

But it would be wiser to work on stuff that I actually do need. Like a school diploma.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE