What do you want, you have no need for!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BlueTrain

Nomad
Jul 13, 2005
Near Washington, D.C.
To British Red, I have only known two people (personally) who could weld. One was my uncle who did that for a living; the other was my high school art teacher. She used it for art projects. She was the first person who ever gave me an alcoholic drink (ruM and Coke). Not interested in welding myself.

And to those who want a winch, I say beware! I don't know what you have in mind but for vehicular use, it is a dangerous thing. With a four-wheel drive vehicle, you will eventually get stuck and will have to be pulled out. But if you have winch, you will eventually get stuck so badly that you may need more help than you can find to get out. But I suppose it won't be as bad as when you try crossing a river with your 4x4 on a raft or an overhead cable. But if you insist, do it when your young and get it out of your system.

Last edited:

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
Somebody mentioned an M14 rifle, want one of those, scoped, camo'd up. One of those all terrain buggy things they have on duck dynasty, and a proton pack.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
I spotted those chainsaw winches a few years ago and must confess that I felt a pang of wanting one. Not for any particular reason though, just wanted one to go with my 038 AV super.

BlueTrain

Nomad
Jul 13, 2005
Near Washington, D.C.
Well, now that the Christmas wish lists are up at our house, maybe I'll move closer to getting something that I want that I have no need for. That doesn't mean it will be something I have no use for! I have an original French army Boutheon, so I'm asking for a repro individual mess tin. I'll keep you posted.

The DoD

Mar 16, 2013
Denmark
A Defender! Live in the city so need for it but been wanting as long as i can remember.

Land_Rover_Defender_110_(maybe_former_UN_vehicle).JPG

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
These look like fun too.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Bm3cs9TFo&autoplay=1 &desktop_uri=%252Fwatch%253Fv% 253Dm4Bm3cs9TFo%2526autoplay%2 53D1[/video]

Laurentius

Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
A Defender! Live in the city so need for it but been wanting as long as i can remember.

Land_Rover_Defender_110_(maybe_former_UN_vehicle).JPG

I would prefer a series, used to have a series 3 but defected to a Mitsubishi, defenders and discoverys just don't push my buttons in the same way a series does.

Laurentius

Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Well what would I really like that I don't actually need. A small forest might not go amiss complete with illegal moonshine distillery hidden in the midst.

BlueTrain

Nomad
Jul 13, 2005
Near Washington, D.C.
I thought I was being extravagent wishing for a reproduction gamelle individuel but it just isn't healthy (for me) to wish for another vehicle. However, a Discovery actually looks like a Land Rover and are not that uncommon hereabouts, though Range Rovers of various models are becoming more numerous. The company I work for actually owns one. I know what they cost and I can't afford one. Anyway, I have lots of wish lists.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE