What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TFan

Tenderfoot
Nov 3, 2010
Buckinghamshire
I bought a few bits and pieces for our first camping trip of the year last weekend. Two of the Aldi campbeds, one of which broke when I sat on it on Saturday (a tip for any of the larger members here. If you buy one of these don't sit on or too near the edge). I repaired it with a stout stick lashed on with para cord, (another one of my purchases).

I also bought a few more rock pegs, some spare guy lines and an eyelet kit. These were used to modify the sheet from an army surplus IPK (Individual Protection Kit) to make an improvised awning for the tent. This stood up well to the strong winds we had but sadly less well to the attentions of a New Forest pony, so some repairs and a design rethink required.

Lastly I bought some wonderful meat from Hockey's Farm Shop near Ibsley in the New Forest. Anyone camping down there should really check them out. Their bacon in particular is fantastic and they do a 1lb pack of "mis-shapes" for £1.50.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I havent bought anything really since buying My Tops Hawke Hellion 2020 SURVIVAL knife, but I did just win this!
Petzl-e+LITE-Emergency-Headlamp.bmp

How happy am I? VERY!

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
Just bought myself a stainless steel swedish army trangia; as I figured it would be better to use on an open fire than the aluminium version.
Pot grabber, Lithuanian army combats

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
ooops i'm a bit tipsy ( sill y idea- 2 packets of lemon screech in a 1/2 ish bottle of vodka :D ) just accidentally a whole Klarus NT10

thank god for spell cehck lol!

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Air Arms TX200HC.
It arrived yesterday so spent 3 hours solid down the HFT range last night with a huge grin on my face shooting.

Attachments

• AA TX200HC 002.jpg
    AA TX200HC 002.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 18
  • AA TX200HC 003.jpg
    AA TX200HC 003.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 22

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE