What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Not related to this site, but my youngest has been doing well in school and saved some pocket money, I had to put some towards it and bought him Mario Kart for the switch this afternoon. It's so much fun
My step grandson has it, takes me back to the N64 days, superb fun.:cool:

Desperately trying to steer the thread back on topic, here are a pair of Helikon-Tex Woodcrafter gloves. Unlined, very comfortable and good tactility (if that’s a word?). Had them on to barbecue some food earlier, and while I was at it, batonned a few logs with an axe.

IMG_4838.jpeg

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
They are quite useful, easy to clean, quick to make coffee and the travel one all packs into a mug. The coffee doesn't soak too long so don't get a bitter taste.

That said, to get the best out of them, you need quite a fine grind.

GC
I have one, I like it. The coffee is tasty and there isn't too much mess. I have a stainless filter screen which avoids using loads of filters

Nov 4, 2021
Planet Earth
Strangely enough a plastic osprey cup for the bottle .
I find them nicer to drink from than the steel crusader
I agree. :happy:

Additionally, whilst having a brew it is easy to stir up (cold) water and powdered milk in the plastic mug, then pour hot tea from the Crusader cup. In my experience, adding powdered milk directly to hot tea usually leads to a disappointing, lumpy drink.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I have one, I like it. The coffee is tasty and there isn't too much mess. I have a stainless filter screen which avoids using loads of filters
I was tempted by the mesh filter but prefer the paper for the simplicity of being able to squeeze out the whole puck of grounds into the bin. Makes a difference if you’re camping or vanning not to have to rinse anything.

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
I was tempted by the mesh filter but prefer the paper for the simplicity of being able to squeeze out the whole puck of grounds into the bin. Makes a difference if you’re camping or vanning not to have to rinse anything.
That's a good point actually, I mainly use mine in the house so no drama but I can see how paper would be easier outside

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE