What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
Ordered a new pot, 1.2 litre. Mostly for boiling water for coffee and freeze dried meals.

NOVA2in1BushPot-5.jpg

Reactions: The Frightful

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
New Forest Tweed Shooting Jacket to be used as a Dog Walking coat.

Been after that style of coat for years and this was within my price range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Herman30

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I was looking to get one but when I looked the quote was just for the saw no batteries and I need the twin one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh, it's a bit pricey if you're starting from scratch. I already had Makita tools so didn't have to buy the batteries to start with. I buy Whitley batteries, half the price of Makita and seem to last just as well. In the long run, I think it doesn't work out much more expensive than the two stroke fuel for my petrol saw to be honest.

The cheapest place I've found for Makita tools themselves is:

Honey booboo

Nov 7, 2022
chepstow
Arrived toady after its £month long trip with EVRI was my Silky Gomboy Outback that the kids got me
am yet to use it though that will have to wait for the weekend

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yeh, it's a bit pricey if you're starting from scratch. I already had Makita tools so didn't have to buy the batteries to start with. I buy Whitley batteries, half the price of Makita and seem to last just as well. In the long run, I think it doesn't work out much more expensive than the two stroke fuel for my petrol saw to be honest.

I've been looking for a battery alternative, so nice to have a testimonial on a third party brand goodjob
I'm the same, been Makita for years so made sense to do the chainsaw.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent

i just went and bought it ,brilliant little thing cut a huge tree that fell down.Vpleased so far

Reactions: BumblingAlong

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Some 5.11 boots. £68.40 posted with a free Gerber Shard chucked in. I’m after a lightish Summer boot, hopefully these will fit the bill.

CEAC217A-B4EE-4598-BEF1-0EDA6C974C42.jpeg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE