What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
2092d485a8d24c12cc8cbc300a75f351.jpg

Well, bought this a couple months ago so don’t know if it counts! I got it to carry out a load of mods on, but after using for a while, the list has got shorter. I have to say both the medium and large are very nice comfortable packs to wear! I am a big fan of the external frame!

Cheers
Louis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ALICE has aged well.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I bought this a couple of days ago for what I think is a bargain priceView attachment 74910

Why do I see an Action Man coat? It looks ‘odd’.

Today I have bought two Wurkkos TS10 torches. I’ll put a link, as for £20 I think they’re great fun, good quality, and a bargain. I got a silver with blue auxiliaries and a black with orange.

I have a few torches that can run aux LEDs and no longer fear they’ll drain the battery, they simply don’t draw much power at all. Where I‘m living, in a camper, the aux lights on my Fireflies torch has become utterly essential as a locator for the light, especially if the wind picks up and things need packing up quick. These torches are definitely small enough for permanent pocket carry.

Last edited:

Suffolkrafter

Settler
Dec 25, 2019
Suffolk
Osprey kestrel 58. It will be the second large pack I've owned, replacing an old Vango 75l I bought when I was at school! I was torn between between the osprey and a fjallraven singi, Lowe alpine sting or a wisport silver fox. I'm very happy with the osprey.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Yesterday realy, a yard sale at the end of the road netted me, a 20 litre collapsable water container, two petrol cans(sadly empty) a wind up radio torch , and a box of bits that included a nice magnifying glass, full cotton reels , buttons and a buttoneer which is one of those 70's gizmo things that fix buttons on without sewing. A door curtain and some other crafting tools, all for a tenner.

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
Reactions: TeeDee

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
A couple of days ago now, but I forgot about this thread.
The smallest jackery and solar pannel to charge it. Ready for winter power cuts and the hike in electric bills.

Finaly replaced my inflatable canoe that the mice ate a few years ago.

Another Dutch oven, my old one (6 litres) is too big and heavy just for me, so I got a small petromax, just the right size for one or two people or a small loaf or cake, and a lot lighter too!

Now I'm broke again! :(

Reactions: wookii

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Some of this - very good for marking all the super cool tactical black items so when you drop them you have a chance of finding them. ( Torches/Flashlights - I'm looking at you.. )

And some of these because It seems my spirit animal is a Magpie and I like glittery things.

Reactions: Greg and wookii

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Several different food prep peeling tools, a corn cob stripper and (what I hope to be) a large chef knife. If I can't see the knife's place beside my little cleavers, I'll make a gift out of it.

BumblingAlong

Tenderfoot
Jun 20, 2021
Winchester
Silverpoint Firefly red led torch, about £15. Very light, weighs 41g using one AA battery. One of those torches that needs a subtle tap to get it going most times. If it stays as it is and doesn't require constant multi taps I'll be chuffed

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Some of this - very good for marking all the super cool tactical black items so when you drop them you have a chance of finding them. ( Torches/Flashlights - I'm looking at you.. )

And some of these because It seems my spirit animal is a Magpie and I like glittery things.

"And some of these because It seems my spirit animal is a Magpie and I like glittery things."

:rofl:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE