What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
I´ve finally got my own anvil! No more borrowing others, or having other people fit the shoes of my horses for me.
Its a mobile tripod version, and makes my life a whole lot easier :)

Ambolt/Anvil by Lykketrollet, on Flickr

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
After receiving a voucher for the bushcraft store for my birthday I got myself a solo pot 1800 and near little pocket blow poker. They also included a schrade sp1 keyring knife in the order foc, thought it was a nice touch :).

solo_pot1800_closed__49342.1445358566.500.659.jpg

baddest-bee-v3-pocket-bellows-20568-p.jpg

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
The Swedish M59. I rang them to ask about sizings as I am long in the arm compared to my chest size.
How did you get on, did they help you out with sizings? Been thinking of this also, but can't find anything regarding sizes :/ did they elaborate on the chest sizes of the large and x large? Tried their email address, but emails just get bounced back as undeliverable.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Grotzilla

Nomad
May 5, 2014
United Kingdom
Just picked up a Bialaddin paraffin lamp today for a tenner! :eek: Been told it works just need to test it now so fingers crossed

b532986c895020c5548b8a4a8aee2b0a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Have just received my Green smock from the bushcraft journal. Wore it to work today and am really impressed with it. Great quality fabric and kept me nice and warm in what was a cold and frosty morning. £35 well spent.

Will share a mini review of it soon.

hughlle1

Nomad
Nov 4, 2015
London
Grabbed this today for the old man for christmas. I know it'll just sit in a drawer because he is like that, but he'll appreciate it none the less. £10 from greenwich market :) sheffield steel "fisherman's knife". Needs a bit of a clean up but a nice nice none the less.

IMAG0261_zpssndpi6de.jpg

Robmc

Nomad
Sep 14, 2013
St Neots Cambs
Grabbed this today for the old man for christmas. I know it'll just sit in a drawer because he is like that, but he'll appreciate it none the less. £10 from greenwich market :) sheffield steel "fisherman's knife". Needs a bit of a clean up but a nice nice none the less.

IMAG0261_zpssndpi6de.jpg

I'm sure I had the same knife when I was a nipper!

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
2 x thermal military tarps , a pair of hanwags , a dry bag , some artic thermal shelter cladding , a pair of grubs stalkers and 3 burger kings !

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE