What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Fiskers Xsharp..£5 in the box .does Axes as well as knives. nice wee sharpener for the price i got it for.

520626_zpshaz4znms.jpg

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
You sound like my mate Belzeebob. He wears one every day all day for work. So much that folk know him by it and nicknamed him Indy (after Dr. Jones), he's worn out about 5 Tilleys over the years and they've replaced the lot and let him keep to kaput ones for his wall of memories.
The hemp one does age nicely though, mine looks awesome at the moment if I do say so myself. :D

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

It took me about 7 years to wear it out so that's not too bad I reckon :)

John Fenna does similar with all the ones he's worn out. Not sure how many he's up to now but it's a respectable amount :)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Some Xero Shoes Amuri Venture , very impressed, I just need to remember to wear them gradually till my muscles adjust 👣

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
I wanted to buy a new lantern, but I can't decide which one. I want something small and light enough to backpack with when I've got my cuben shaped tarp out but big enough to light the inside of a canvas tipi effectively when I'm not backpacking - these may be two different lanterns. Hmm. I did buy a new firebox though, after reading a lot of posts on here!

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
I wanted to buy a new lantern, but I can't decide which one. I want something small and light enough to backpack with when I've got my cuben shaped tarp out but big enough to light the inside of a canvas tipi effectively when I'm not backpacking - these may be two different lanterns. Hmm. I did buy a new firebox though, after reading a lot of posts on here!

Cannot see your pics lizz, a regular problem, any fixes from the mods, ad-blocker is disabled if that helps.

This works for me, compact and various light settings, robust too.
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6528933465.html?orderId=66116065490738

mbuk

May 18, 2015
cardiff
Treated myself to a candle lantern after trying a number of DIY ones that never really came off that well.

df3866aeab6e6404ecd8fd418dd780eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE