What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
A new house with a garden :) with grass :) so I can pitch a tent - much nicer than sleeping on chuckies :). Next move get my fruit trees round [currently sitting in huge whisky barrels] and into the ground - wait a few years till they get a bit bigger then hang my hammock....

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Lifeventure titanium plate (after seeing it used as a frying pan on YouTube).

Seriously worried now, I once promised myself I'd never buy any titanium gear, but the 'have to have it' Gods intervened.

Steve
Bet your practicing cutting a long stick to use with it now
Was it on MCQBushcraft? He's good to be fair

Imagnu

May 12, 2014
Oxford
DD Frontline, wild country zephros 1 (from uttings who kindly price matched), DD 3x3 tarp, mora companion knife, alpkit filo - the list goes on!!

Couldn't find a "what did the postman bring" so will put this up here.

This arrived in the post today:

A very difficult (and rather pricy) book on edible plants etc Southern Africa. Second hand but excellent condition

3xGj5dw.jpg

And a Military surplus bag that I got for a steal. Just waiting for my Molle rifleman frame that fits it.

ubMta9r.jpg

And on top of that is a aluminum stove top percolator that I spent many hours looking for. Very chuffed with that one:D

packrat

Jan 30, 2013
London
"What did the postman bring today?" was one one of my favourite threads on BB :)

Postie brought me these two, a Stu Mitchell drop-point hunter and a lovely chunky Rob Evans bushtool:

dph%2Bbushtool.jpg

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
Some bits and bobs to renew the suspension on my two tarps. 100 ft of 550 paracord and a couple of lovely cheap 'loop alien' type things...to help me get my tarp up quicker and make it easier to adjust...

sku_310815_1.jpg

Now dying to get out and play with the new setup.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Some bits and bobs to renew the suspension on my two tarps. 100 ft of 550 paracord and a couple of lovely cheap 'loop alien' type things...to help me get my tarp up quicker and make it easier to adjust...

sku_310815_1.jpg

Now dying to get out and play with the new setup.
Do you have a link?

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE