What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
A pair of Brasher Hillmaster boots for £5.99 from a charity shop. Not the Hillmaster II but the originals. Worn and used but a hell of a lot of life left in them.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Well it was yesterday at the Monmouth Show, herself had some sort of seizure and insisted on buying me more and more Permagrit tools, long fine and coarse block, coarse profile block, large needle files (with free handle) riffler filed, hack saw (reduced as we were buying so much) and the 3mm spar groove cutter which was actually what I thought I'd get. Evidently all the horses and ponies put her in a exceptionally good mood!

Any. To cap it all at the Isle of Wight garlic company's stall she blow a tenner on seed garlic and another on jars of fancy jam and mayonnaise for me

ATB

Tom

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Well it was yesterday at the Monmouth Show, herself had some sort of seizure and insisted on buying me more and more Permagrit tools, long fine and coarse block, coarse profile block, large needle files (with free handle) riffler filed, hack saw (reduced as we were buying so much) and the 3mm spar groove cutter which was actually what I thought I'd get. Evidently all the horses and ponies put her in a exceptionally good mood!

Any. To cap it all at the Isle of Wight garlic company's stall she blow a tenner on seed garlic and another on jars of fancy jam and mayonnaise for me

ATB

Tom
What a lovely wife you have! I think she deserves at least breakfast in bed for that haul.

kristophish

Native
Mar 17, 2012
nuneaton
9944f552b9b8e7cfdec13d73fac7e8f1.jpg
022fa793a0be31d4a7031ce9805973a9.jpg

Spyderco nilakka. Chuffed!!!!

fluffkitten

Mar 8, 2014
Nottingham
A Karrimor Trail 35 is on its way to me. Needed a new day pack/short trip pack and don't have a load of cash so I thought I'd try this, and then learn to pack it properly.
Probably not as good quality as my '90s Karrimor Trail 65 that is still going strong.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE