What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
emumate7.jpg

This beautiful slingshot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're crackers then mate! I had one, pinky poacher was the name of it I think, I took the bands off mine to fit an antler one I made. The double theraband golds are super powerful! :)

CallsignSam

Nomad
Jun 13, 2013
Kent
They're crackers then mate! I had one, pinky poacher was the name of it I think, I took the bands off mine to fit an antler one I made. The double theraband golds are super powerful! :)

They really are man. Fantastic craftsmanship and great power!
Just had a quick play in the garden, can't wait to use it properly! :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I got some PPI cash back the other day, so far I've ordered ..

MLD cuben DuoMid
Hammock Gear 0* Incubator & 0* Burrow
Zpacks Arc Blast 60L cuben pack

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
i'd say this last week i've bought near on a few hundred quids worth of stuff, with my eldest sons birthday this sunday i'm fast running out of money on top of that all his scout and camping gear 0_o

however for myself i've managed to score the UCO lantern reflector to get some more light from my mini now i just need some decent tea lights and i'm all good.

DR2501

Forager
Feb 6, 2014
Bristol
I've bought a fair bit this week too, in addition to my MSR kettle posted above:

Hultafors trekking axe
Condor Bushlore knife
Folding saw
Ex-army goretex bivi bag
Hammock and tarp

Just don't tell the missus, OK? :lmao:

tent peg

Nomad
Jan 13, 2014
Sherwood Forest
aldi heavy duty poncho reduced to £2

just got this home and out the bag, can't believe what a bargain this was. Lovely thick quality material, zip at neck, very like the stuff on DD tarps, in their fishing range which is all on sale. Going to get some eyelets put in it so it can double as an emergency tarp or groundsheet.

At 130x200cm its never going to be suitable for all uses, but for £2 with a small mod will be a very versatile bit of kit.

racer66

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2013
london
I couldn't hang on for the phd Sleeping bag sale and I snapped up a buy it now on eBay,

Western mountaineering Antelope MF sleeping bag, good to -15c and weighs 1100g! Amazing quality bags, and I cannot see me getting cold any time soon in it.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Bam Bam Clothing base layer- long sleeve top- ordered it last month but out of stock so it arrived yesterday with a free pair of socks!

Every bit as comfy as merino- will wait and see how it deal with sweaty pits though ;)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Scalextric, several boxes of assorted Scalextric from a boot sale. My daughter phoned me and I said get it. Of course its for my grandson and not me...but I'll set it up in a spare room for when he stays over, bit of fun for him;)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Have you tried it in cold weather yet? I've fancied one of these for ages

I only ordered it yesterday :)

Free shipping to the UK which was a surprise, after going through Paypal checkout and selecting UK it added nothing extra. I was expecting an email later to say there was an error, what I did get was a shipping notification 4 hours later from Evan to say it was on on it's way. Top service

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE