What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
A Savotta Saddle Sack 339. I have wanted a new canvas pack with external pockets since I got my Swedish army one. I love the look & reputation of Frost River packs, but I can only use external frame packs, can hardly wait for it to wing its way here from Finland. :)

MarvTommo

Forager
Feb 2, 2014
Sittingbourne
New hobo stove potential. Bought for 99p...
megy8a7y.jpg

jegyjabu.jpg
e3ahezer.jpg

u7ybusab.jpg

u2eqy4am.jpg

Bit picture heavy. Doesnt quite fit in my stanley pot or my pot in it but trangia sits sweet at the bottom. The lip on it is just stopping it fitting in the 10x4 pouch. Probably cut it off or could i heat and reshape? and might put a hole in the side so wood fuel can be added. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
New boots....Meindl dovre gtx extreme....... if the wife ever finds out how much they were she'll have my balls on a plate, but hey...they are totally awesome

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Seems I had a bit of a win, I bought a 2013 Camelbak HAWG in black and thermobak as a single item on ebay, turns out I bought a Camelbak motherlode in black. Looks like the seller got it wrong. It's a little too big for a work bag though.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
New boots....Meindl dovre gtx extreme....... if the wife ever finds out how much they were she'll have my balls on a plate, but hey...they are totally awesome

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

Yer better get dome mud on em quick sticks."what these love nah I've had em yonks'

tree beard

Feb 21, 2011
Sheffield

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Got the eldest a DD Frontline Hammock for the his Explorer Scout camps and some excellent suet pastry pies from the bakery the nice chaps at Taramack directed us to. Oh and a press button counter thingy for myself and a key ring condiment thing as he begged for it.

atb

Tom

James.R

May 6, 2009
Wiltshire
Car booty this morning. Got a web tex wash bag for £2 and a terra nova trisar for a fiver! Bargains!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nybynu5a.jpg

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The flameless heaters are OK until the weather gets cold, not so clever then, many American troops heat MRE's on hot engines in really cold conditions I'm told.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE