What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Berghaus Crusader and a large reindeer skin

34598002-6662_1_1364494232.jpg

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
I bought them yesterday but my most recent purchases were a Roman sponge on a stick and a small gouge.

The two are not connected!

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I picked up a Henry Taylor bent gouge and a hand forged hand adze at Weird and Wonderful Wood at the weekend and my neighbour gave me 3 chisels, the 2 gouges needed new handles which I have just turned, they are for the pole lathe I intend to build. The firmer chisel is 2 1/4'' wide 1/4'' thick and weighs around 1lb

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
It is with some reluctance and trepidation that I post a reply here, to inform you people that I have bought one of these:

tumblr_ma3pxnzzk71qew37vo1_400.jpg

It's a My Neighbour Totoro Onesie. (whatever the hell that is)

It's for my youngest daughter! Honest, it really is. She had me sell her two tickets for London's comicon and rather than have me send her the money she had me buy this instead. So it's NOT for me! She chose it, she wanted it, I just bought it.

Honest.

You believe me? Right? ..... RIGHT? :nono:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
It is with some reluctance and trepidation that I post a reply here, to inform you people that I have bought one of these:

tumblr_ma3pxnzzk71qew37vo1_400.jpg

It's a My Neighbour Totoro Onesie. (whatever the hell that is)

It's for my youngest daughter! Honest, it really is. She had me sell her two tickets for London's comicon and rather than have me send her the money she had me buy this instead. So it's NOT for me! She chose it, she wanted it, I just bought it.

Honest.

You believe me? Right? ..... RIGHT? :nono:

You know Biker, I never had you down as one of these god-dam preverts of the furries. I suppose it starts with the stick on ears or tail on the motorbike skid lid. Then you think, "This is nice and soft, and folk think I'm cute." Then it's comedy slippers whilst having that morning cuppa and again you think folk think you're just letting your inner child show through. But now you've almost gone the whole hog - or should I say fluffy bunny! Next it'll be oversized hutches and cavorting with 50 year old bankers dressed as guinea pigs. I'm just so sad right now...

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
You know Biker, I never had you down as one of these god-dam preverts of the furries. I suppose it starts with the stick on ears or tail on the motorbike skid lid. Then you think, "This is nice and soft, and folk think I'm cute." Then it's comedy slippers whilst having that morning cuppa and again you think folk think you're just letting your inner child show through. But now you've almost gone the whole hog - or should I say fluffy bunny! Next it'll be oversized hutches and cavorting with 50 year old bankers dressed as guinea pigs. I'm just so sad right now...

Don't be sad. I'm sure he'll tell you where you can get one of your own.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE