What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
This old workhorse:
DSC_0881_zps7b055879.jpg

Ooh that's nice - 111 or 111B? Hard to tell with the wind shield in place.

Robin DuBois

Apr 29, 2013
nfa
I've just ordered a pair of bobster bugeye goggles with amber lenses, for about £12 from the US. Can't wait to have sunglasses that can't break, that will keep smoke out of my eyes while tending the fire. :) been needing a solution to that for years.
Also ordered a fiskars sw75 10" saw, the type that has a blade that slides out the handle. I had a look at one in a b&q, which was three times the price of ebay btw, and it seemed really solid and nice with a flawless sharp blade. Used to have a pair of fiskars scissors when i was at school, they were so good my teacher, a nun, kept nicking them for herself 'cos they were so good! really looking forward to that arriving.

mholland

Jan 3, 2013
cheltenham
Well, complete impulse purchase, but there are times you see something and you know, that you just have to have it. Rarely. But on monday I saw Rob Evans post a couple of knives up and his Woodlore clone...
Well, i coughed up some pennies and it arrived today
(his photos, i've not had a chance to get any yet)
IMAG0746.jpg

IMAG0745.jpg

Had a quick play in the garden and it is a phenomenal blade!

Last edited:

mholland

Jan 3, 2013
cheltenham
Yer chuffed to bits! All i've had before is a mora clipper and MOD survival knife, so to say this is an upgrade is an understatement! Cheers Rob!

Dunx

Apr 8, 2013
West Wales
Hammock from TW
and a green jacket/smock from a charity shop army/sas smock styled... got to many but at £3 I couldnt leave it there haha

MikeCoats

Apr 10, 2013
Inverness, Scotland
Got myself a nice new watch. I've been fascinated with automatic winding ones for a while, but all I had was a cheap Chinese job that lost loads of time every day. This should satisfy the watch craving for a while.

yjume5et.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE