What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
Another knife! Does anyone have details for sharps anonymous?

Do they have a local chapter of knives and torches anonymous?

:lmao:

What can i say i had been using Mora's and cheapo knives for years, after feeling the difference quality wise and how much more confident i am in use i'm sold on quality knifes.

That will be it though, i have a couple of decent fixed blades and a decent folder so no more knives.

I do need a couple of sheaths though, but they don't count :p

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
Just got myself a real bargain, Berghaus vulcan size 2, ex army, but looks like its never been used, Half the usual price!!!!!!
Just got to work out where to put my badges now!
Think maybe here? DSCF0579.jpg

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Ok, ive not actually bought them, but just found out my better half has ordered me a Frontier Stove for my birthday, while my brothers have clubbed together to get me the Optimus Crux weekend set! Happy days!

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
I saw Les Stroud wearing a Filson Tin Cloth Packer Hat the other night on his Survivorman show and thought "I wanna be Les Stroud!" So I ordered his hat. That should work. I'll definitely be able to survive for a week in adverse conditions with no food and just a harmonica for company if I'm wearing that hat. It's foolproof!

Not really. I've lusted after one for ages and his show made me have another look on US ebay where someone was selling a brand new one cheap. Result!!

patrols

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2011
cornwall
Just purchased a snugpak ionosphere 1 man tent to use for some lightweight camping over the next few months insted of the Hennessy hammock, have to get used to being a ground dweller again!!!

qsalister

Feb 5, 2012
South Yorkshire
Just bought a Berghaus Vulcan backpack which I'm well happy with. A massive improvement on the 75 litre Wynnester pack I had before. Going to be using it for a couple of months in Norway and Sweden this summer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE