What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
A pair of wildlife cameras. Been after one for a while now and finally got around to ordering

421ccb8f609f186c98ffaaf09053ec01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TeeDee

Woody girl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Treated myself to a new kelly kettle. My old one though still serviceable is so battered. It was second hand when I got it, and its had a good 12 years use from me, so time for something a bit less battered and nice and shiny.... for a while anyway, untill it gets used.! :)

Reactions: nigelp

nigelp

Treated myself to a new kelly kettle. My old one though still serviceable is so battered. It was second hand when I got it, and its had a good 12 years use from me, so time for something a bit less battered and nice and shiny.... for a while anyway, untill it gets used.! :)
I keep forgetting to use mine. Such a great and simple way to heat/beat water.

Last edited:

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I keep forgetting to use mine. Such a great and simple way to beat water.

I do hope you mean heat water, rather than beat water!... I usualy use a paddle to beat water rather than a kelly. :)

I love my little kelly. . Although I often use a pocket rocket if im just out for an hour or two, you realy can't beat a kelly kettle for that authentic bushcraf feel.
I've invested in the stand, cooking pan and pan rest for the top and also a little grill that fits onto the fire pan, which i can use to grill things, so its a realy versatile system for a weekender.
Best thing is the fuel is free!

Reactions: nigelp

Erbswurst

Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
@Herman30
I really would appreciate a review in the end of the year. I absolutely can't imagine that it's really practical, but obviously the stuff sells good. And I wonder if that all are just beginners.

Erbswurst

Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
I mean washing up an pouring and so on.
I saw it in the shop and thought it is nonsense. But I admit, mainly because it can't be used over wood fire.

Even on my several month long professional journeys in France I run out of gas from time to time and need to cook on touristic camping grounds in the barbecue area.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE