Wayland..You lucky so and so...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've just read the Bushcraft Expeditions newsletter

Bushcraft Expeditions are pleased to announce Gary Waidson of Lancashire as the winner of our free to enter quarterly draw. Gary wins this hand made Sámi Reindeer Antler knife made by Per Henrik Simma of Lannavaara, Northern Sweden

You lucky so and so :You_Rock_

Get some pics up then mate :D

Hang on, haven’t you got one a bit like that already? Sure you don't need me to look after one of them for you????? :lmao:

Wayland

Hárbarðr
:D It was a nice surprise for me when the call came the other day.

I haven't recieved it yet but the newsletter contained this picture of the knife.

Knife.jpg

I do hope they don't mind me using it to show you.

I'm waiting by the post box now.

Some of you that know me will know I am a great fan of Sámi craftwork and my general bushcraft knife is an antlerknife so I'm chuffed to bits.

Woody

Forager
Hi all,

For those that were wondering/e-mailing/asking re: our next free quarterly prize draw ... this is a "Gapahuk" ......

http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/4760/gapahuk2sb.jpg

They are nifty Norwegian shelters not dissimilar in design to the old fashioned "Baker tents" only these are constructed in waterproof nylon rather than canvas making them obviously lighter, they are ideal for summer bushcraft forays when you want to get really close to nature or just want to look out and see the woods/wildlife around you.

Woody

Ps .. Wayland .. I hope your knife has arrived safely.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE