Tenth Anniversary Competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Yes indeedy. Ten years ago to this very day I joined up to spread joy and wisdom upon the masses. So in honour of that epic moment, here is a competition to win this splendid brand spankingly new and shiny Julius Petterson blade made exclusively for Ray Mears, and seen on the Sweden programme of Bushcraft.

Julius-Pettersson-Knife-Bla.jpg

The rules are simple, and everyone except Southey can enter. I have a film in my mind, you have to guess what it is by asking questions I'll only answer with yes or no. One question per post and I have to answer your question before you can post another. The first person to post the film title wins. I'll also give away two brass lucky Herne figures to the two people that get the closest or are the catalysts for the winner getting it right.

Thanks to everyone over the last ten years for making this place such a brilliant place to be. Thanks also to all the folks off here who have come on a bimble with me to see the native adders in their natural habitat. And to all the good friends I've made on here. Drew and Andy2112, I salute you.

Attachments

• 08Aug2014 (16).jpg
    08Aug2014 (16).jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 12

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Ten years....ye get less for murder these days :rolleyes:

:D

On t'other hand....ten years is traditionally a gift of tin or aluminium.......

Is the film black and white or colour ?

M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE