Wanted: Hobo stove (swap for Muela Storm-W knife)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
Thanks crosslandkelly. That's what I was originally after but woodstock's bushbuddy stove looks interesting so I'll be giving that a go. Thanks though!

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
You can have a play this weekend, I have put some bits and bobs in to get you started, collect some pine cones or even a bag of prawn crackers or even some wood chip pellets they all work a treat.

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
Great, glad you're pleased. I've never used it, so I'm glad it's got a good home now. Stove not here yet, but I'm waiting excitedly...!

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Should be there soon we are talking Welsh post here, the knife will be my user meat prep,battening ect so it will be put to use I have no place for ornaments.

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
Arrived today, thanks woodstock! Looks great - can't wait to try it out. Perfect! Thanks also for the included tinder - took me a moment to figure out why there was a tampon inside it :) What's the thing in the cake wrapper; cotton wool and wax?

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Arrived today, thanks woodstock! Looks great - can't wait to try it out. Perfect! Thanks also for the included tinder - took me a moment to figure out why there was a tampon inside it :) What's the thing in the cake wrapper; cotton wool and wax?

No the tampon is for nose bleeds...only kidding, the cake thing is wax, cotton wool and fire lighter takes a spark very easy and also burns for ages, let me know how you get on with the BB its a great bit of kit, I spoke to the guys from Southwest Bushcraft they would be more than happy for you to go along.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE