Wanted - AD&D Books (the early ones )

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've just been looking on ebay for 1st edition AD&D books and they've shot up in price, I got mine nicked years ago but I'm thinking of turning back to them to ahve fun with the kids and friends when we got together, I just can't be doing with the new rule books so I'm after the basic rules and imagination :D

Anyway, anyone got any AD&D books they're happy to part with at a reasonable price?

Cheers

nigeltm

Aug 8, 2008
south Wales
I'll check with a mate as he was recently trying to offload a ton of D&D, Runequest and other RPG books. I think he's also selling fome Warhammer Fantasy and 40K models if you're interested :)

PS - he's in Miskin so no postage charges either!

Last edited:

Ace Rimmer

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2005
Swindon
Holy cow - it is! I wonder if these are just people who will sell on again......ebay is not what it was.

I would sell you mine but I am a geek as well ;-)

I have the original D&D too!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've got the 3.5 stuff, played through v2 but we just want the good old days back :D I like a few of the changes but the basic nature of the original stuff makes it quick and easy.

Appreciate that nigel :D

wolf man

Forager
Sep 12, 2005
Oxford
Tony I've got a load some where, actually I remember now I asked Falling Rain to sell them on ebay for me. I'll check if he's got rid of them yet, if not i'll see what I can do for you.

wolf man

Forager
Sep 12, 2005
Oxford
Tony

Falling rain still has them, he'll get them to me next Friday, and i'll know then exactly what I have.

You can have them for free, for the trouble i've caused you!!!!!

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with them

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Somewhere.....I've got the Tunnels and Trolls stuff too.
Everway and Battledice as well. Vampire stuff and Earthdawn.
I need a clear out.

M

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
yeah, we should game at the Moot, we did one year when Womble DM'd for us a pirate adventure, it was brill and we planned to last year but it didn't happen.

Manse, that would be cool thanks mate, let me know what you've got. Anyone else that's got things still let me know as i'm happy to try something new and it woudl be good to ahve a couple of copies of some things for the people playing.

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Tony

I have a complete set in the bedroom that I was going to put on freecycle, but never got around to it.

I'll take a pic of the fronts so you can tell me if they are any use to you.

If they are i'll get them posted off to you.

Phill

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
Heyho ,
I know this isn't what you asked ,
But when I and friends get together now we tend to just freeform , The DM needs pen and paper to mark hp etc . Baring in mind we all grew up with 1st edition and know the style , but we have also done it with cthulhu , modern day , Pirates , ww2 etc . Part of the fun is the discussion of what skills each of us have got without the need for books/charts . And the DM can add lesser skills to you as the game progresses without having to resort to tables/lists .
Instead of dice we just pick a number between 1-100 the DM decides before hand whether high/low/middle/random sets etc are what you need . As long as the DM has a good story to tell it's amazing . especially in woods or a cave around a fire with your back to the dark .
Saying that I think I've got some really old stuff ( 1986ish ) in the attic , I'll try to have a look .
Cheers . Trev .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE