Velcro Give away

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Please post the charity info or whatever we need to know. The wife is interested in some of the strips and sheets. Not a million, though, thank you. :)

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
i would like some2 inch if possible and some 1 inch send your details for the donation please lindsey regards dave

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
I,m up for some too, a couple of sheets would be great, I don't want to be greedy, dark green or black if possible. Please put up an address for donations, and thanks for the kind offer. p.m. with my address on its way.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
well that proved popular, Ive got my work cut out now. I found some green strips but to my chargrin, (I didnt think of this bit before) I have to match up the reels to the corresponding other half, and while I can find plenty of course sticky black dots, the only fluffy dots are white.
There is green fluffy reels, but as of yet, I cant shift all the boxes to find the corresponding reels. Some of the larger velcro doesnt seem awfully brilliant to be honest, but the dots are good, and there are some sticky back strips and sheets as well.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
if people can inbox me their addresses I'll get sorting it out. I'll figure out the best way to donate money (I don't want it just ending up at London headquaters never to be seen again!)

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
I cant remember saying they were multi-coloured lol! there is some green though.

Ok people, we decided the best way for you to donate is if people can send me gift vouchers , such as BnQ, Homebase and alike. The reason being we are building a garden , and (lets hope the people upstairs never read this) donating money will just mean our clients wont benefit directly, and Im sick of people rasing money that disapears to london head quatres, or gets spent on stupid stuff, like demolishing our sports hall and replacing it with rooms, and then demolishing rooms at our sister service...and building them a sports hall. yeh go figure...! Lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE